-+Blush+- Kacey x Reader

Now, this is gonna be short, but hopefully cute.
This takes place in Phoenix Drop high season 2.
Enjoy
~~~~~------~~~~~

You closed your textbook with a sigh, and looked over at the desk besides you. Kacey was half-asleep on his open book. You smiled to yourself seeing how adorably peaceful he was.

His mouth slightly open, his slow breathing, his blueberry blue hair all messy like, his cheeks slightly pink, the top of his ear slightly pink, along with his nose. You fought back the urge to kiss him, if you did you would've felt bad, seeing that you probably took advantage of him.

You looked over at the classroom door that was opened. "Heeey (N/N), how's studying going?" Katelyn asked, walking over to the desk in front of you and sat down on the chair. "Oh, ya know." She raised an eyebrow. "Same as always." You sighed, as Kacey picked his head up. "Oh, hi Katelyn."

"Hey squeakers." Kacey closed his book, as Katelyn stood up from the chair, and gave a weird look. "Um..?" Katelyn gave a small smirk. "Kacey, I have to do a very.. girl.. errands before we leave. Think you can just.. chill here? Until I get back?" Katelyn asked, and you gave her a look, knowing what she's planning. "Um.. I guess I can wait." Katelyn smiled. "Great! I'll see you soon." She waved and ran out of the classroom.

"That.. is unlike Katelyn.." He mumbled and you gave a small smile. "You know her and her sudden.. girliness." He gave a small laugh. "Yeah, it scares me sometimes.." he replied, and unzipped his bag. "How's Highschool doing you?" You asked, writing in your notebook. "Hm, it's been good so far." He responded, putting a book away. "I expected it to be way harder, but it's kinda easy.. I shouldn't jinx myself, but still."

"As long as you stay focused in class, everything will be smooth." When Kacey didn't respond, you looked over, in which he turned away from you, and you watched as the side of his neck began to turn pink. "U-um.. so.. do.. do you, uh.. like, anyone?"

"Yeaaaah." You smirked and.leaned on your right hand. "What's.. uh.  What're they like..?" You hummed. "Weeeell.. he's cute, adorable, a dork (I accidentally put door), smart, kind, pure, he has pretty blue eyes, blue hair." Kacey looked over and raised an eyebrow. "You.. you like Dante?" You blinked, then laughed a bit, which made him blush out of embarrassment. "Since when was Dante pure?"

"He gets embarrassed easily, his ears turn pink when he's embarrassed, he blushes all the time." You pinched the top of his ear, as Kacey turned..well.. pink. "You-uhm.. li-like.. me?" You only responded with a smile.

"Katelyn didn't have any girl things to do. She left because.. well.. she knows, basically." Kacey looked down and rubbed the back of his neck. "I-I see.."

(I don't like this.. the one-shot I mean..)

"Hey.. look at me.." you gently said and turned in the seat to face him. He looked over to you. "Even if she did know, is not bad, right?" Kacey glanced to the side. "I.. guess not.. did.. you, uh.."

"Know as well?" He nodded, and you only have a half smile. "Yeah. You can't really hide anything, Kacey." You pinched his cheek. "H-hey..!" He grabbed your hand and took it off of his face, then used his free hand to rub his cheek.

(What if.. Kacey became bold. A bold little blueberry.)

Kacey bit the inside of his lip as you sighed. "Katelyn should be getting here soon.." you mumbled, standing up from the seat, not noticing that Kacey still was holding your hand. "Wait-" you looked over as Kacey quickly stood up from his chair. "Um.." you watched as Kacey hesitated, then took a deep breath, and closed the space between the both of you.

When Kacey pulled away, you laughed a bit.

"Wh- why are you laughing?"

"You're entire face is red."
~~~~~-------~~~~~
I don't really like this, but it's something..

Anyways, I'm getting tired.. so.. yeah..

Also, for part 100.. I am working on that. It's just.. Dead Girl Walking is making me uncomfortable, lol..