-+The Bet+- Travis x Reader

I deeply apologize that it took me more than a month to get an actual one-shot out, so yeah...
This takes place in Phoenix Drop High,
Enjoy
Also, this chapter flips between the past and the present. Hopefully you'll be able to tell which is which by the little "minus signs". And the ones with a "*" are time skips.

I'm sorry if it's confusing....
~~~~~-------~~~~~

"I don't see the problem!" Travis shouted, walking fast to catch up. She stopped and turned around. "That's the thing Travis! You ARE the problem!"

-----------

"Ya' see that one?" Dante asked, slightly hitting Travis' shoulder and pointed ahead. Once he got the girl in his eye sight, he nodded. "Good, let's make a bet..."

*******

"Heeeeey~" Travis said leaning against the locker next to hers. "I'm Travis, and you are?" She looked over at him and glared slightly. "Not interested."

*******

"She blew me off!" Travis groaned. Dante laughed, putting his book down on the table and leaned against his hand. "What did you do?" He asked with a smirk. "I said 'hey, I'm Travis, and you are?' then she looked at me and said; 'not interested'." He explained as Dante bursted out in laughter.

"Dude! She turned you down hard!" Dante said while laughing and Travis glared at him slightly. "I'm so gonna win this bet!"

---------

"Explain to me why you made a bet?! Or even AGREED with it! Oh-! I know why; because you're a PLAYER!"

---------

"Listen, I think we got off on the wrong foot, my name's Travis, I didn't mean to make it sound like I was trying to get with you." Travis explained rubbing the back of his neck, obviously lying.

---------

"Not to mention you LIED TO ME!"

---------

"Hm... I guess it's okay, just guys these days are so-- haaah- I'm (Y/N)." Travis smiled, and sat next to her. "I think we'll get along just fine!" Travis said, and she gave a small smile.

---------

"Look- it was just a bet-!" Travis started saying. "NO! It was not 'just a bet'! You made that bet to PLAY ME! USE ME! BREAK ME! RUIN THE TRUST YOU BUILT!"

---------

"Hey, can you help me with the homework?" Travis asked and she nodded. "Which one?" she asked and he took out a paper and gave it to her. "Ah, math. Not too good at that myself, but all I can say is I understand it..Kinda.." he laughed.

---------

"I was so stupid to believe you. To believe that you weren't planning anything!"

--------

"Travis?" He looked over with a hum. "You... aren't playing me.. right? Or lying to me.. or anything like that..?" he blinked then shook his head.

"No! Of course not!"

"So, you aren't planning anything?"

"No!"

--------

"It was Dante's idea!" Travis said defensively. "Dante's idea or not-- YOU went along with it! You've done SO much! Nothing good either!"

--------

"T-... Travis?" Travis jumped and turned around. "(Y-Y/N)! Babe! Hey! How's it going?" He nervously asked, dotting his eyes around the area.

"Are... Are you cheating on me?"

"No!" He loudly said and the girl looked down. "Really? Because it just looked like you were making out with this girl."

---------

"That-that was in the past!"

"Travis! I can't get over it! You've done so fucking much it's UNBELIEVABLE! ALL THE PAIN! CHEATING! SECRETS!.. how long were you going to hide this...?"

"...A while."

"Oh my Irene..."

---------

"Travis?... Traaaavis?" She turned the corner, and immediately froze with the scene in front of her.

"I thought he was over her..." She mumbled looking at Kaitlyn and Travis.

---------

"That doesn't change anything!" Travis shouted. "No.. it changes everything, Travis." She mumbled and he crossed his arms. "And what does it change exactly?"

"Our RELATIONSHIP!"

---------

"Hey babe, I have a question...Babe...?... Hey, (Y/N), you alright?" Travis asked shaking her arm lightly, noticing her blank stare. "Why.."

"Why what?"

"Why do you do this...?"

---------

"All of the heart breaks, tears, throwing up, all these emotions, were caused because of you.."

---------

"What do you mean.." Travis asked. "Why do I do what...?" He asked again and she looked up at him, eyes puffy and red. "Why do you always do these things? Always.. cheat."

---------

"C'mon (Y/N)..." Travis mumbled, and looked down. "This bet.. I can't blame only Dante.. I can blame both of you.." Travis looked back up.

---------

"What...What do you mean?" He asked. "You're.. always breaking my heart.. doing these things, like making out with that girl, kissing Kaitlyn.." Travis looked down.

"...Bet."

---------

"I know.." Travis mumbled. "Travis.... I can't."

---------

"....What?" Travis bit his bottom lip. "It.. was a bet.." he mumbled. "What was a bet?" She asked her voice getting louder. "Us.. everything..." Travis answered and her eyes widened. "Dante and I made a bet.. I had a week to get you to go out with me, and when we were dating.. I had to do a lit of things, if I won.. I would've gotten money."

"This.. is such a problem..." She said getting up and quickly walking away. Travis ran after her. "I don't see the problem!"

---------

"You can't.. what?" Travis asked. "I can't be with you! The past month was absolute HELL! THANKS TO YOU!... Travis.. we're done.." she said.

"And all because of your stupid bet."

~~~~~--------~~~~~
Sorry that it sucks.. I tried. Just a lot's happening. Ya know, life, school, my problems, I had a break up on the 22nd.

I felt bad for not publishing anything for a month.

Anyways, if you liked this(doubt it) punch that vote button, in the face. Like a boss, and as always. I'll see you in the next thing I post.

Buh-bye.

Let's have another round tonight.
Raise a glass to freedom, something they can never take away, no matter what they tell you. Raise a glass to the four of us, tomorrow there'll be more of us.
Telling the story of tonight.