-+I Already Have What I Want+- Aaron x Reader

This is the last chapter I will put out..

That is until I'm finished with part 100.

Anyways, I know I'm late but let's have a little happy birthday special for Aaron/Jason (if it's actually Jason's birthday too).

It's also Ethan's birthday! (He's in another one-shot)

Anyways, this takes place in Mystreet
Enjoy
~~~~~------~~~~~

After Aaron met you, I guess you can say his life was changed, in a good way, of course.

The both of you met in college, and since he had this huge crush on an old friend of yours, you tried to get them together. Half way through the year, Aaron called you at 2 am.

Flashback cause I can-

You closed your text book and bit the inside of your cheek. You then opened up your bottle of Mountain Dew Red (sHhH) and drank some of it. You looked at your phone when it lit up and saw that Aaron was calling. You put the bottle down and answered the call.

"Aaron, my buddy, how's it hanging?" You heard him give a small laugh. "Why the sudden call at..." You looked over at the clock near your bed. "2:17 am?" You asked leaning on your hand and Aaron sighed. "Well.. you know how you've been helping me with Aphmau?" You hummed and played with your red pencil. "I want you to stop." Your pencil fell out of your hand.

"..what?" You heard him kinda freaking out a bit. "UM! I mean I don't need you to set us up! I, um.. don't like her anymore.." You looked down. "I mean, there's two other girls who like you, you know that right?" Aaron stayed silent.

"I know.."

You put the phone on speaker, then placed it on the desk and went over to your bed. "But here's the thing;" you grabbed your red hoodie and slipped it on. "There's a reason why I don't like Aphmau, or the other girls.." you grabbed some sweatpants and began to take your jeans off. "It's because I like you."

You froze. "I..I'm sorry, what did you say?" It was faint, but you heard Aaron take a deep breath, and you quickly slipped on your sweatpants and moved back into your desk chair. "I-I... Like you.. a lot, actually.." you blinked a few times. When-

(I swear to God, my cats have been in the tree and I just heard something move in the tree............... Mini was playing with something in the tree, then she went behind the tree with Snowball, haaah)

When Aaron noticed your silence, he spoke again. "I-I'm sorry, you probably don't like me like that, and..." He stopped himself and you snapped out if it. "No! It's not like that, it's just.. I'd never thought you'd like me back.." you said, and began to play with your hair. "'Back'..? Does that mean.."

"..yes?"

Present time-

And after that, the two of you began to date. A blind person could tell that Aphmau liked Aaron, it wasn't hard to miss. Even so, she supported the both of you the best she could.

There was only one problem.

It's Aaron's Birthday.

And you don't know what to get him.

You know what he likes, what he doesn't like, but it's Aaron we're talking about. He's never been one to accept gifts, and he never said if he wanted anything for his birthday. So, you've been stressing about it for the past week.

(I'mma do the thing that I always do, since I write about this more than heartbreak)

I mean, you doubt he'd want what you have, then again, it was an accident. Two horny young adults, messing around and got into the moment. Besides, it's not like it was your first time or anything. The first time is.. a story for another time.

(No. I'm not gonna write about that. But if it gets soooo demanded, then we'll see. Keep in mind that I have to do part 100, and I have 50-60 unfinished parts)

The both of you decided to watch a movie, and instead of you watching the movie, you were thinking. His birthday is tomorrow. "(Y/N), what's wrong?" You looked over and saw that Aaron was looking at you. You gave a small hum. "It's nothing." Aaron sighed, then took the TV remote and shut the TV off. "What's. wrong?" He repeated.

"Well.. I don't know what to.. get you for your birthday.." Aaron gave a small laugh, then put his arm around you and pulled you into him. "You don't need to get me anything, besides, I already have what I want."

"And that's you,"
~~~~~--------~~~~~
I honestly don't know how to finish it. I guess you'd have to use your imagination to see how the rest plays out. I can make a sequel if I get an idea.

Anyways, that's it for today.

And the fucking cats are in the tree.

Happy late birthday, lol

Awesome party, I'm so glad I came...