-+What Are We?+- Zane x Reader Pt.1 (REWRITE)

Almost two years ago, I wrote a parted one-shot about Zane. I'd like to say that it was probably the most liked.
Well, since I like that one as well and I cringed while reading it, (is it weird that I read my own shit? Anyway)
I decided to rewrite it.

Cue the dead silence cause no one really cares and this book is dead.
Anywho,
This takes place in Love~Love Paradise,
Enjoy.
~~~~~-------~~~~~

It's been a month since you guys have arrived on Love~Love Paradise. Very beautiful might I say. Of course, the scenery is beautiful, winter is beautiful too. Winter holds a very... special memory in your heart.

You snapped out of your daze as Kawaii~Chan sighed sadly. "They're fine, KC." She looked up to you, her auburn eyes filled with unsureness. "I don't know.. Kawaii~Chan thinks they're too burnt to be enjoyed.." she muttered. You pursed your lips and grabbed one of the cookies that we're the coolest out of the batch and took a bite.

Not bad.

(*Smacks lips*
Noice.)

"They're good Kawaii~Chan." You answered and handed her the cookie. She hummed, glancing down to the treat in your hand. "If they weren't I would've told you, you know how blunt I am."

For the most part anyway.

She took the cookie from your hand and took a bite. Her eyes lit up and she swallowed, then smiled. "They are! Oh, I'm glad!" She finished the cookie and grabbed the tray to move them off of the counter.

You turned around and leaned onto the counter as Aphmau and Aaron walked into the house. A small frown painted your lips as he paid no attention to you and just smiled at his girlfriend. Aphmau turned towards you and smiled, which you quickly covered your frown with one in return. "Soon to be sister-in-law." Aphmau giggled slightly, her cheeks turning redder by the second as Aaron looked away sheepishly, his own face matching hers.

"What have you two been up to?"

Aaron reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone, then, of course, began typing on it as Aphmau's eyes brightened towards you. "We've been exploring! This place really is pretty." You gave a small nod. "Ooh!" Aphmau turned towards Aaron who immediately looked up to her. "Can we go see that one place with the fish?!"

Aaron chuckled sliding his phone in his pocket, he grabbed her hand. "Sure thing babe." Aphmau waved to you with her free hand. "Bye (Y/N)!"

"Bye..!"

Your smile fell as the two of them left the house. "When do you think Aaron~Kun will propose?" Kawaii~Chan asked coming up to your side, placing a plate of cookies on the counter. You shrugged. "I don't know. I would say in the next few months, but something tells me he won't propose until two years from now.."

(Hehe..)

She furrowed her eyebrows but gave a small nod. "I bet their babies will be adorable!" She squealed slightly, and you chuckled, looking over at her. "Hey, let the man propose first." You replied with a small smile as Garroth walked down the stairs. "When will you have your own babies?" You looked down to the counter.

"Ooh, cookies."

You looked up as Garroth took a cookie and put it in his mouth and happily chewed it. "Relatively soon." You mumbled then looked over to her. "Maybe. Besides I need a boyfriend for that." Kawaii~Chan hastily nodded and looked at Garroth proudly as he continued to eat her cookies.

(That sounds slightly weird.)

"(Y/N)~Chi, do you think you'll get into a relationship soon?" You hummed softly and moved your gaze away from her. "I'm not sure." She gave a small nod. "I think you and Garroth~Kun will be a good match!" You and Garroth froze and you looked over to her. "Just my opinion~!" She smiled. "Well, Kawaii~Chan needs to go buy some fruit and whatnot! She's making a parfait later!" She giggled, then skipped out of the house.