-+Pain In The Ass+- Male!Ivy x Reader

This was suggested by DNAFromYou
Hope you like it.
This takes place in Phoenix Drop High.
Enjoy~
~~~~~------~~~~~
------Word Count: 3429-----

Just a normal girl having the most meanest guy as a childhood friend. Sometimes you wonder why you even talk to him.

You remember how you two first met.

-FlashBack-
You're currently five years old and just sitting on a bench in the park with your mother. "Momma?" You called out. "Hm?" She hummed in response. "Do I HAVE to go make friends?"

Your mother laughed. "Honey, if you don't have friends now, you'll be very lonely." She told you. "Go talk to some kids." You scrunched up your tiny face and walked off.

For some reason two little boys got your attention. One had a pretty pink hair color, pale skin and turquoise eyes, the other one had black hair, white skin and Cyan eyes.

(So, I'll give genderbent Lily the name Liam, because that's the first L name that popped into my mind, and I think Ivy can work for a guy.)

"Ivy, that girl's pretty!" The black haired boy said shaking the hand that was held by the Cerisette(?).
Ivy made a weird face. The black haired boy took his hand away and ran up to you. "Hi!" He happily said. "H..Hi." You stuttered a bit. "I'm Liam, and that's my cousin Ivy!" He exclaimed. "Why don't you be our friend?"

-FlashBack End-

Ivy never liked the thought of you hanging out with him and his cousin. But he got used to it. In fact, he may not admit it, but he loves your company. You are cheerful, but you know when to be and when not to be. Around Ivy, you're calm half the time.

You sighed as you watched Ivy pick on the new kid. "Ivy, stop picking on him.." You sighed and Ivy growled and looked at you. "He keeps speaking to Garnett!" Ivy exclaimed, and you sighed. "Okay so? They're probably good friends then, just leave him be." You told him and Ivy huffed slamming him into the locker again. "T-thanks." The boy said.

He has tanned skin, short dark hair, and brown eyes. "I'm Adrien!" He introduced. "Well, it's nice to met you Adrien, I'm (Y/N).. And don't mind my 'friend'." You told him and he gave a weird look. "Some friend."
You shrugged. "Anyways, I'll see you around freshmen."

(In case you didn't know that's the male version of Aph, EVERYONE is genderbent Incase you didn't pick that up.)

You've met a lot of people through out your year, Garnett, Aaron, KC, Daytona, Lauran, Kyle, Tracy, Valery, Nicole, Link and Ziana,

(I tried with the names, I really did. Hopefully you can make out who's who.)

You've befriended then quickly, and hanged out with them so much, to the point where you almost forgot about Ivy. Instead of Ivy glaring at Adrien for talking to Garnett, he stares at you wondering.

"(Y/N)~!" You turned around and saw Liam there. "Hey Liam, what's up?" You answered and he stopped in front of you.

(Male Ivy x Reader x Male Lily XD)

"It's just that, you've been hanging out with the teens that Ivy doesn't like, and I'm wondering if you're still his friend."

You nodded. You can deny it all you want, but it's obvious to some that you like him.

(I'm portraying him like a mixture of male Osana and Male Saikou from Yandere Sim XD)

Sure, he has some yandere like thoughts, but he doesn't have any intention in hurting anyone physically- other than shoving and punching another guy.