-+We Can Try Again+- Laurance x Reader Pt.1

This was suggested by Matt_X_Edd
I hope you like this and enjoy it!

This takes place in Lovers Lane.

This story may trigger sensitive feelings to certain people, if you get upset about certain family/pregnancy things, then either stop reading or read with caution.
~~~~~-------~~~~~

People may call you both, well... Something like sexual active. It's not exactly like that, but similar. 

It's not your guys' fault; you two just want to have a family. Almost everyone wants one, so, who can blame you?

Some people just can't have babies, and that gets you depressed. Scared that you can't start your own family biologically. Adoption is an option, but, you want your first child to have yours and Laurance's blood in it.

After two months it was all negative. Negative, negative, negative.

"Well?" Aph sighed softly and Laurance looked down. "No.." He mumbled. "I don't understand.. How can almost eleven pregnancy tests be negative?" Aphmau huffed crossing her arms and Laurance shrugged. "I don't know.."

"Laurance, have you ever considered that you two just can't have a child? I mean, you tried for two months and it still failed." Zane told him and Laurance glared. "Shut up one eye."

"Laurance, Zane's right.." Aphmau softly said and Laurance shook his head. "If you want.." Aphmau's slightly tanned face started turning red. "You can..." She cut herself off. "Try a few more times. Like.. Three?" Laurance sighed. "I dunno.. This is started to get hard on her."

"Well of course it is. Any women who wants a to conceive a child and it doesn't work for a while, would get upset." Zane simply said. "Zane, you've never had a girlfriend before, how do you know all of this?"

"I have two best friends who are obsessed with children. Two FEMALE best friends. I think I have ideas." Zane answered crossing his arms, and Aphmau laughed a tiny bit. "Well, we'll leave you to go comfort your girlfriend." Aphmau said getting up and Zane sighed, getting up as well.

Laurance sighed as Aphmau and Zane left the house. "Hey Laurance." Garroth greeted and sat on the couch. Laurance looked up and just stared at Garroth. "Bad time?" Garroth asked and he nodded. "Lemme guess.. (Y/N)'s not pregnant?" Garroth sighed and Laurance nodded. "Well, some people can't have a baby." Garroth said.

"Anyways, I'm going out, I'll be back later."

An hour has passed and Laurance was still sitting on the couch. "Laurance..?" You softly called out and he turned around. "Hey babe.." He softly called out. You walked up to the couch and sat next to him putting your head on his shoulder.

"We'll get one soon.." He mumbled and you shrugged. "Laurance, I find this impossible.." You softly said and Laurance leaned his head against yours. "Find what impossible..?" He mumbled. "Normally someone doesn't have as many negative tests.. Maybe.. We just can't have one." Laurance tensed up. "And don't say nothing's impossible until you try.. We've tried..." You mumbled with your voice cracking a bit.

"Hey.. D.. Don't think like that.." Laurance said and you moved away. "I don't know Laurance.." You mumbled and got up from the couch, then left Laurance in the living room.

Three weeks has passed and Laurance went out with Garroth. "Why'd you bring me out to a bar? Bar's really aren't your thing." Laurance said and Garroth looked at him. "You've got a lot on your mind between the whole not getting (Y/N) pregnant." Garroth replies and took a sip of his drink.

"Did she take a test yet?" Laurance shook his head. "I mean, twelfth time is the charm." Garroth said and Laurance looked at him weirdly. "It's third time." Laurance told him and this time Garroth looked at him. "What's half of twelve?" Garroth asked. "Six.." Laurance answered. "What's half of six?" Garroth asked. "Smartass.." Laurance growled lowly and Garroth giggled. "Three." Laurance sighed. "See?"

"It's been two weeks since you've tried right?" Garroth asked then took a drink from his drink. "Yeah." Laurance replied. Garroth placed his drink down and looked at him. "Don't you think... She's actually pregnant this time?" Garroth asked slowly and Laurance shrugged. "It's not likely but I hope."

"You are a cutie." Laurance looked to the side and saw a women there. "Uh... Thanks..?" The women laughed a tiny bit. She had puffy orange hair that goes a bit lower than her shoulders.

"How about me and you go somewhere.. Less open?" She suggested with a seductive smirk. "No." Laurance said and Garroth looked at his phone; which he got a text on. "Nawww, don't be shy."

"He said no." Garroth replied not looking over. "And why would he deny me?" She asked obviously pissed off. "Because he has a girlfriend." The women shrugged. "Okay so? She doesn't have to know~"

"And she's pregnant."

~~~~~-----~~~~~
Sorry that I had to end it there. I'm honestly not feeling well. I have a sore throat and I may get a fever soon. Possibly gonna throw up.

I honestly wasn't planning on cutting it into two parts..

Anyways, if you liked this, punch that vote button, in the face. Like a boss. And as always, I'll see you. In the next thing I post.

Bye bye.

I really don't feel good right now, I honestly feel like shit..

Someone couldn't see my new kitten, so I (sorta) promised to show a better picture