-+Just Do It+- Jeffoery x Rebal!Reader

"No! That's not how the line goes!" Katelyn shouted at You and Jeffoery. Katelyn wanted you and Jeffoery to practice lines, for a play she made. And picked you and him as the role leads.

"I don't understand Katelyn.. How else are we supposed to say it?" Jeffoery asked putting his hand to his hair and ruffing it up. Katelyn Huffed and her blue hair hipped along with her. "Practice! If you can't say a simple 'I love you!' correctly, then go on a date!" She practically shouted at the both of you.

Jeffoery winced at the sudden outburst, while you just stood there. You're used to her screaming her head off by now. "Katelyn.. The actual play isn't until October.. That's a bit more than Four months away.. We have plenty of time.." You sighed stuffing your hands in your pockets.

You never saw Katelyn to be a perfectionist. All she cared about was punching things, but she has a love for Drama now and taking classes of it. The only reason why she asked you is because you've grown up being in plays, and in Highschool you were Apart of the Drama club. She thought it would be the best, to have a pro in her play.

"She's right, Katelyn.." Jeffoery said, with a slight sigh. Katelyn Huffed once again. She groaned. "Okay.. But next week we're going to start practicing again! Until next week YOU TWO, need to actually love eachother in the play!" She hissed and Walked out of the Drama room, or the Auditorium.

"Psh.." He heard you say and brought his attention to you. No one would expect a Rebal like you to be a pro at acting. But different people have extraordinary talents.

"Is something the matter?" He asked, and you looked over to him, with a smirk plastered on your face. He blushed a bit at that. He watched as you brought your hand to your ear and took out an ear bud. "The volume was all the way up, and I still heard her clear as day." You said, taking the other ear bud out and stuffing it in your pocket.

You moved your hand that had the script Katelyn worked hard on creating, and rubbed the back of your neck. Jeffoery started to daydream, whilst staring at you. Soon his face started heating up, big time. You were reading your lines, then felt a stare on you, you looked to the side to see Jeffoery staring at you, with a deep red face. You started to laugh, which made him break out of his daydream. "You thinking about Katelyn?

He snapped out of his trance and looked at you. "Uh, yes?" He answered. "That's more of a question than answer, Jeffoery." You told him going back to your script. He looked at you, then turned away going back to his. The doors opened and Jeffoery looked over. You had your earbuds in listening to the music mumbling your lines.

"Hey Jeffoery!" Garroth greeted. "Hello Garroth, Laurence." Jeffoery greeted back. "Got the role of Romeo, eh?" Laurence smirked slightly. You ignored who Jeffoery was talking to and kept pacing around mumbling your lines. "Yeah, Katelyn was very calm earlier." Jeffoery told them. "Calm? I think not." You called out to him. "How can you hear me? Isn't that loud?"

"I have good hearing." You replied. "Sup Garroth, Lucy." You greeted them, turning around. "You're still calling me that?" Laurence groaned. "Always will Lucy." You winked. You took the earbuds out and shut the music off. "What brings you two here?" You asked them walking over to them. "Wanted to pay Jeffoery a visit and see who's playing Juliet." Garroth answered. "I should of known It was going to be you. You're normally the leading role, or one of them." Laurence said. "Awe, Lucy that means a lot."

You looked back at the lines and read ahead. "Actually, we have to talk about a 'special' part." You told them. "Special?" The boys asked. You turned the paper around and showed Garroth and Laurence. "Oh." Garroth giggled as Laurence smiled a bit. "Good luck, Romeo."

The two left, leaving a smirking you and a confused Jeffoery. "What?" He asked. "Have you ever read Romeo and Juliet?" You asked. He shook his head. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Jeffoery." You said circling him, and he followed. "You know for what Katelyn wrote, she put a little kiss, right?" You smirked as you continued to circle around. He blushed a deep red. "N-no.." He mumbled.

You stopped in front of him and thought your finger to your chin. "What are we gonna do about this?" You asked sarcastically. He bit his lip and looked down. "Jeffoery, you kissed Katelyn before, just pretend I'm her when it happens." You told him with a sigh putting your hand on your hip.

"But you aren't her.." He mumbled. "Should I take that as a compliment or no?" You mumbled. "Yeah." You shook your head. "Okay then." You turned around ignoring the heat rising on your face, and the weird feeling in your gut. "You should think about the.. Future." You told him. You normally get to the point. But with this you aren't being yourself.

(I don't know if he's the kind just to walk up and kiss someone, if he isn't dating them. But He's gonna do that in this.)

He took a deep breath and exhaled through his nose. "What are you planning?" You asked facing him. He gulped. He looked at you, down, then up.

(Not there! Your lips :3)

You smirked slightly. "Huuh." Your breathed. "You don't get straight to it, do you?" He stayed quiet. "If you want to do it, then do it." He hesitated. "Just do it.." You mumbled, your patience decreasing.

He bent down, then stopped. You raised an eyebrow. "You really are nervous about this, aren't you?" You remarked noticing the very small space between the both of you. You sighed. "If you're gonna take forever, then I'll..." You stopped yourself, and kissed him.

After a minute you pulled away, not caring the small space between you two. "Just do it."

"But.." You looked at him with a confused look. "But?" He looked away then back to you. "I.. Wanted to." He mumbled. "Then do it." You simply told him. "Just do it, right?" You nodded, and he bent down taking the space away from the both of you.

He pulled away.

"Just do it." You agreed with smirk.

FINALLY! I meant to finish this a long while ago! Sorry if Jeffoery is different in this! Its because Jeffoery feels different with you~ ;)

XD

Anyways if you liked this PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON IN THE FACE, LIKE A BOSS!! AND AS ALWAYS, I'LL SEE YOU!! IN THE NEXT THING I POST!!

BYE BYE!

Seriously when did I start this? March? May? Too long ago. XD