-+They Grow Up So Fast+- Blaze x Reader

Yooo.
So, I made an author's note, but deleted for reasons.
But still, I don't want to only be an Aphmau account.
This is a sequel to "By Your Side" and "You're Not Who I Fell In Love With"
This takes place way after those two. About ten years later
~~~~~--------~~~~~

You put the plate down on the table and sighed hearing a loud bang from upstairs and looked over to Blaze who only shrugged. "After ten years you'd think they'd finally get along.." you mumbled and heard a small snort from behind you. "Mom, those two are never going to get along." Ethan remarked, pulling out the closest chair to sit on it.

"I suppose you're right." You mumbled, walking over to the chair next to Blaze and sat in it.

A few seconds later, the three of you heard running and the two devil's ran down the stairs. One slipping on the carpet in the progress. "Agni, Azara, I swear!" The two looked over to you, their ears perking backwards in shame and they walked over to the table.

Ethan snorted, getting a glare from the twins. "You two never grow up." He commented and continued to eat his breakfast. "You obviously haven't grown up either! You're twenty-five and you STILL live with your mom!" Ethan looked up, a blank look on his face. "We have the same mother, Azara. Besides, I like staying here. Sure beats staying in a uni dorm with complete strangers." He shot back getting a small huff from the teenage girl.

"Shouldn't you've graduated by now?" Azara asked and Ethan glanced up. "I'm studying to be doctor.. we need to have many years of college, Aza."

An hour later-

"Let me get a picture." You said and Agni groaned obnoxiously loud, to which Azara elbowed him in the gut. "Ow!" He glared over at her and she only gave an innocent smile and looked back over to you. You shook your head with a small smile. "Ethan, why don't you get in there?" You suggested and Ethan nodded. "Sure."

"They grow up so fast.." Blaze childishly said, getting a small laugh from you.

Extended Ending-

You sighed softly as the front door closed, the three kids already gone to go to school. "Remember when we were their age?" You asked looking over to Blaze who pushed up his glasses. "It's hard to forget," he chuckled. "You and Ein were so close, he never let anyone near you until Senior year."

"Ah, Memories.."
~~~~~--------~~~~~
I know that this is very short. I was looking through my portfolio and saw the drawing of Azara and Agni and came up with this.

Expect some fan art of these kids. Anyways,
I don't have anything else to say, sorry if you didn't like it.
Sincerely,
Me

I'm going to bring back my original outro, I miss writing that.