-+I See How You Look At My Sister...+- Aaron x Reader

Yoo,
This takes place in Phoenix Drop High season 1
Enjoy
~~~~~-------~~~~~

Heaven forbid someone whisper;

"He's part of some scheme." You glanced off to the left and continued walking, but the hand you were holding held you back, you turned around and saw Aaron glaring at them.

Your enemy whispers,

Your eyes widened hearing Aaron yell at him in response, he gently kept pulling on your hand, almost indicating to let it go.

So you have to scream.

You let go of Aaron's hand with a sigh and watched as he continued to yell at the simple dark haired guy. You don't know why he's been so irritatable. You know things aren't going too hot for him at home, but he's never once lost his cool over a petty whisper. You walked over to the two and grabbed his arms, jerking it slightly. "Aaron, please." He ignored you, keeping his glare on the other guy as his smirk grew.

"Aaron.." you looked over and saw Aphmau there, her hand on your shoulder. You felt Aaron stiffen and he looked over. You gave a faint smile towards her and you looked over to Aaron; seeing the look made your stomach drop, but you shook your head.

Aaron looked over to the guy and clicked his tongue, then backed away from him, letting said guy walk off. Aaron watched his back as he left the hallway and turned towards the both of you. Aphmau grinned and began talking.

You tuned out Aphmau's chatting while you began listening in to the small gossip around you; the teens talking about how wolf like Aaron is, how he's such a delinquent, how awful he is.

I know about whispers..

You looked back over as Aaron's eyes fell onto Aphmau; your stomach dropping once again seeing the soft look in his eyes, the faint smile on his lips, and the faint blush on his cheeks.

I see how you look at my sister...
~~~~~--------~~~~~
Yeah, I know this is terribly short, lmao. I didn't know if this should've been for Travis or Aaron, if people want, I can make a Travis one. Of course it'll be similar. It's up to you.

Anyways, if you liked this PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON, IN THE FACE. LIKE A BOSS. AND AS ALWAYS, I'LL SEE YOU. IN THE NEXT THING I POST.

BUH-BYE

I will be making the full version of First Burn, for which character, I douth know.

Travis?

Laurance?

I also changed all of my draft names to memes. Lmao.