-+You're Back!+- Garroth x Reader

You've Been So Stressed Lately. Aphmau Has Been Busy Helping Lucinda With Magic, While You Have Been Trying To Figure Out A Way To Get Garroth Out Of The Irene Dimension, While Taking Care Of Your Baby, Lilith.

Aphmau Let You Hold Onto The Orb, Since She Couldn't Take Care Of It, As Much As She Wanted To. Aphmau Also Have Been Trying To Help Katelyn, Find The Orb.

"Did You Find It Yet?!" You Asked Searching The Area Around You. "Not A Sign Yet.." Katelyn Said Looking Around. "It's All My Fault!" You Shouted Getting Her Attention. "How?" She Asked. "If Only I Hid It Away From Him!" You Huffed. Katelyn Gave You A Sympathetic Look.

"No One Knew This Was Going To Happen (Y/N).." Katelyn Said. "Still!" You Looked Around. No Sign Of Laurence. This Angered You. Katelyn Knew You Were Angry, But Didn't Know At What or Who.

"Who Are You Angry At?" She Asked. You Looked At Her. "Laurence.." You Said Between Your Clenched Teeth. Katelyn Knew Why Already. No One Has Seen Laurence In Two Straight Days.

A Few Hours Later~

"Katelyn! Katelyn Wake Up!.....Please..." You Were Upset. Your Best Friend Is Unconscious, And Her Breathing Is Spaced Apart. Then She Woke Up.

"(Y-Y/N)?" She Said. You Looked At Her Then Smiled. "Katelyn! You're Awake!" You Shouted. "Yeah.. I Guess I Am.." She Sat Up. "Take It Easy Katelyn! You're Still Weak.." You Told Her. She Looked Down On Her Lap.

"Katelyn.. Don't Take It To Hard.." You Said. "How Can I?! I Lost To Her!" Katelyn Said. "I Heard About Katelyn! Is Her Butt- Heeeeeeeeey Katelyn!" Travis Laughed Nervously. "Travis.." You Were Getting Angry Again. "Hey, Hey! Calm Down! I Heard Everything, I Was Just Trying To Lighten The Mood.."

Katelyn Ignored Him. She Was Disappointed In Herself. She Lost To Ivy.. IVY! "OF ALL PEOPLE! I LOSE TO HER!" Katelyn Cursed. You Sighed, And Looked At Travis Who Was Stricken Back. "So Tell Me.. is This
Ivy-"" Travis!" You Yelled. "-Just Kidding!"

Then A Loud Explosion Went Off. "Was That From The Camp?!" Travis Yelped. "Travis! Stay With Katelyn! I'll Go See What Happened!" You Yelled To Him.

After You Gotten Down From The Tree You, Aphmau and Levin Ran To The Explosion.

There Was A Massive Hole In The Ground, With One Male. He Had Blond Hair.

"Garroth! You're Back!" Aphmau Ran Up To Him And Hugged Him. You Looked At Garroths Hand. He Was Holding Aaron's Bandana. "Oh No.." You Ran To Garroth And Took It Out Of His Hand And Held It Behind Your Back.

"Garroth, How Did You Get Out?" Aphmau Smiled. You Looked At Garroth. He Would Hate To Break The News. "L-Luck, I G-Guess." He Said Weakly.

"Garroth.. I Think You Don't Remember Her! This Is-""(Y/N).." Garroth Cut Her Off. You Looked Deeper Into The Big Hole And Saw Aaron and Zanes Swords.

"L-Lord Levin! Why Don't You Take Aphmau Back Home, To Tell The Rest The News!" You Told Him, Then Mouthed The Words.

Aaron Is Gone, And I Don't Want Her To Know Yet

Levin Nodded. "C-Come On Mom!" He Said Grabbing Her Hand And Running Off. "Levin Is Lord Now?" Garroth Asked. "Yeah.. We Were Gone For 15 Years To Them..Levin Was Rightfully Lord Anyways.."

"Oh.. How's Laurence?" Garroth Asked. You Flinched. "I Don't Know!" You Hissed. "He's Gone And We Can't Find Him!" You Hissed Again. Making Garroth Look Down. Then You Remember Seeing Laurence Go To The Prison A Lot.

"Sasha!" You Mumbled, Garroth Was Alarmed By That Name. "What About Her?" He Asked. "Nothing.. About Aaron.."

You Two Looked Down. "We Need To Make Sure No One, Says Anything About Aaron.."" Why Not?" You Turned Around. It Was Aphmau.