-+It'll Be Okay+- Nicole x Male!Reader

I think it's about time.... To.... Make a male reader. So yeah!
Enjoyu

By the way, thanks for 33K reads and 1. 8K votes!
----~~~~~~~~~----

From a different table you watched two (what you think are) men goof around and possibly help another guy who's on a date.

One guy had blond hair and blue eyes. The other one had silver hair and green eyes. And finally the last one had dark blue hair with dark blue eyes.

The blue haired guy wasn't alone. He was with a girl with Auburn hair and grey eyes. "Dude, what are you looking at?" You looked back infront of you and saw your friend there. "These.. Guys over there." You pointed over to the blond and the silver haired guy. "Huh, what about them?" He asked you again.

(I'm gonna make a random guy, so reader-kun, meet Parker ^^)

"I don't know how to explain it, but-" You stopped yourself mid way noticing the two holding a sign that says; 'TELL HER!'

"I assume they're helping the guy with blue hair with his girlfriend." You told Parker, and he looked at you strange. "And this is more important than the food RIGHT here?!" Parker glared.

Parker being your friend for a long time, you already know that he'll pick food over anything in the world.

You stared at the guy in front of you with burgundy hair and icy blue eyes. To you Parker seems a bit similar to the girl. Parker sighed and just started eating as he lost you to your thoughts.

A while has passed and you and Parker are still there. "That chick is leaving." He told you and you looked at him. "Don't call a girl a chick!" You told him.

No matter how hard you deny it, you're actually really shy. You have big lensed (F/C) glasses, short, fluffy (H/C) hair, bright (E/C) orbs. Parker snickered at you and got up. "Text me when you become an actual man!"

You took your phone out, you unlocked your phone, opened up messenging, and sent him a text.

You: :| I am a man. I know that most women do not like being called chicks, bitchs, hoes, broads or females. (For some reason)

Parker:....

Parker: Damn.. I can tell that you've been a gentlemen for a long time. Lol.

You: You realize this now..?

Parker: Bahaha. I'll be at the house, and I can see that you're a man. ;)

(So, I don't really know what to not call a women. I just did what I know so don't take offense. --)

You shut your phone off ignoring the end of his text. They aren't as many guys who are like Parker. Not many actual guys are bisexual. After years of knowing Parker, you know that he used to like you, but you aren't so sure now, Parker is just a normal Casanova.

You heard a yell and turned around and saw that same girl. The girl who's wearing a pink and white long sleeve shirt that starts at her shoulders, blue jeans, black converses, her Auburn hair is down with a small part of her hair in a pony-tail and a braid connecting to the pony tail.

You were just wearing a (F/C) shirt with a TV and a controller on it with glasses, normal blue jeans, and (F/C) converses as well. Her compared to you, you seemed so simple.

All through out highschool girls seemed to like you. You had the title (Y/N/Male Name) the "chick" magnet, which you never agreed to. "W-wait! Nicole!"

You snapped out of your thoughts and watched as the girl named 'Nicole' left the blue haired guy. "No, Dante. Leave me be!" She shouted leaving the guy named Dante alone with who you assume are his friends.

You decided it was about time to go, you payed for your food along with Parkers, and put your wallet and phone in your pocket and left.

You were walking alone in the dark, to yours and Parkers house. You were about to go left when you saw the girl to the right. You looked back at the house, knowing Parker is waiting for you. You decided to make him wait, I mean. What's the harm in waiting five minutes?

You walked to the girl who was crying. "Go away Dante!" She cried and looked up at you. First she looked upset, but then shocked. "Oh.." She rubbed her eyes. "I'm sorry, I thought you were..." She started, but didn't finish. She looked at you expecting to ask you to finish.

All you did was smile softly, which made her blush a tiny bit. She looked back down. You reached into your back pocket and you had a small pack of tissues.

(-^3^)-Π-(T^T-)

"Hey.." She looked up at you and noticed you giving her the small pack. She looked at the pack, then at you. She hesitantly took it, and you put your hands in your pocket.

After she cleaned up her face a bit, she looked back to you. "Y...You can sit if you want.." She mumbled looking off to the side. You smiled a bit again, and sat on the wall, but not right next to her. You two still had a lot of space between each other.

You looked above and stared at the stary night sky. "It's beautiful.." You mumbled and she looked at you. "Yeah.. It is.." You heard her say. "Nicole." You looked at her. "Pardon?" She giggled. "My name. It's Nicole.." She smiled with a small blush.

"Nice to meet you Nicole, I'm (M/N)."

(Male Name)

She smiled, and you returned it. "Thank you.. For making me feel better," She said smiling while looking down. "No problem!" You smiled.

"Have.. You ever dated someone, and they broke up with you because they fell in love with someone else..?" You looked at Nicole.

So, that's why she's upset.

"Uhm... N-no, actually.." You laughed nervously. You rubbed the back of your neck. "I, uh... Never had a girlfriend." You nervously admitted.

Nicole gave you a soft smile. "I see, can I ask why?" You gave a slight nod. "I'm just waiting for the right girl." You answered with a small smile. Nicole blushed a bit and looked down. "Actually..."

Nicole looked up at looked at you. "I had.. One girlfriend before.." You admitted. "But, she used me, cheated on me, but I guess I was too blind at the time to realize it.." You mumbled. Nicole got up and sat close to you.

She leaned her head on your shoulder and you blushed a bit. "It'll be okay." She told you, and looked up with her eyes, and you looked down at her. Before you both knew it the space between you both grew smaller and smaller, then there was no space.

The next day was a very tiring day for you. You spent most of the night out with Nicole, and now Parker is telling you to go out for air.

You walked around Love~love paradise and noticed a big group that you haven't seen before. You ignored them and continued your walk. You heard small conversations about you saying how cute, and hot that you are. You heard someone familiar shout to their group; "Hey, I'll see you guys later!"

You heard someone run up behind you and stopped you, you turned around and saw Nicole.

"Hey, (M/N)." She smiled. "Hey, Nicole."

----~~~~----
First male reader~

Anyways if you liked this PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON, IN THE FACE! LIKE A BOSS!! AND AS ALWAYS, ILL SEE YOU! IN THE NEXT THING I POST!!

BYE BYE!!

It's almost 3am, I started this like a month ago. XD