-+Wait+- Gene x Reader

No, this is not a lemon. For all you sins wondering if so.

Yes, the song is about sex I know, I'm a fan of Heathers as well. But this isn't about them having sex. Unless you want a prequel to this... (This was originally supposed to be called 'Dead Girl Walking' but I changed it.)

Anyways, this takes place in Pheonix Drop High. (Season 1, because I need Gene)
Enjoy.
~~~~~-------~~~~~

You opened your eyes to see darkness, only a little bit of light was coming from the curtains that were pulled back to block the sunlight, even the hall lights were off, you stared at the ceiling, knowing this room is unfamiliar. You heard a groan, then was pulled into their chest.

(Awww 😍)

You laid there with your heart pounding. You know this isn't Garroth's room, his room is much more cleaner and less... Black and red. Zane maybe?.. no. The only thing that kid has is black, grey, lighter grey, and possibly even white. Trying too hard to think only hurt your brain.

You back hurts as well, so does your head, and eyes. You sighed lightly, then closed your eyes. Whoever was laying in bed with you moved closer to your ear then whispered in it.
"Get some rest kitten, you'll definitely need it."

And you obeyed.

What you can only assume was less than an hour has passed. Your eyes are open, and you're still in the guys chest, he held you in his arm protectively, his breathing is slow, which gives away that he's asleep.

Gene....

You studied his face. He really looks peaceful, and doesn't have the mean look he normally wears. You softly smiled, then closed your eyes once again, and was able to sleep without worrying who you were sleeping with.

(c:)

You woke up to him groaning a bit, then leaving the bed. You kept your eyes shut as he walked around the room, then left said room. You opened your eyes, and looked around. It's still dark. You looked at the clock and it only said; "5:52 am"

You sighed, sitting up in the bed. The door opened again and you snapped your head in the direction. "Ah, you're awake." You nodded, as he sat in the bed. He put his hand on your back and you groaned a bit. "Does it hurt?" Gene asked and you nodded. "Of course it would,"

"After all..." He leaned over to your ear. "I did  take your virginity." He whispered in your ear, and you couldn't help but shiver. "Aw, kitten. You're so cute."

(No, I don't mean "kitty" I mean kitten XD)

You looked over at him, and he was still very close to you. "Don't you want a kiss?" You stayed slient, Gene didn't need an answer-- he didn't wait for your answer, he pressed his lips against yours. And to your surprise, they're soft and slightly warm. You expected them to be rough and cold.

He smirked when he felt you kiss back.

Timeskip brought to you by Gene smothered by a litter of kittens--

You shifted in your seat as Katelyn glanced over at you weirdly. "Uh, (Y/N), is everything okay?" She asked and you nodded, adjusting your uniform shirt. She nodded slowly. "Okay, sure.. anyways.. we were trying to call and text you last night, you never answered us," Katelyn said. You looked down.

Shit...

"Is everything okay? What happened to you?"

(Gene happened)

"Yeah, I'm fine, and I fell asleep early." You laughed nervously, as Katelyn glared at you. "(Y/N), you're rubbing your neck." Katelyn said. You glanced over at her. "So..?"

"You do that when you're nervous and/or hiding something." Katelyn told you, and you groaned a bit. "I'm just.. sore." You said and Katelyn gave you a weird look. "Did you sleep in an awkward position?"

(Sure, let's go with that...)

"I-I guess so."

Katelyn hummed and went back to doing the homework she forgot to do. You gave a small sigh of relief, knowing that Katelyn bought whatever lie filled the air. The bell rang and you sighed in relief. You collected your stuff and walked out homeroom, Katelyn chased after you. "I know a lot about sleeping in awkward positions and being sore, but.. your lower back is sore-- right?" You stopped walking, turned around to face her then nodded slowly. "Did you really sleep in an awkward position?" She asked.

Your eyes widened slightly. "Aww, you really said you slept in a weird position?" 

"Gene..." Katelyn growled. He ignored Katelyn. "C'mon kitten, I expected you to be straightforward." He purred and hugged you from behind. "(Y/N)..." Katelyn mumbled. "What actually happened?" She asked. "I took her virginity." He bluntly said. "I asked (Y/N), not you!" Katelyn shouted at him. "Yeah, but would she really say that she had sex with someone you hate?"

Katelyn growled. "How?" She asked. "Hm~?" She rolled her eyes. "How did it happen?" She repeated. "Oh, Katelyn, Katelyn, Katelyn, and to think that you pay attention in sex ed. Well I-""NO! Not how sex happens!" She shouted cutting him off. Gene leaned onto your shoulder again. "How did you decide to have sex.." She mumbled.

"We were hanging out-""Unlikely." Katelyn cut him off. "Hey, you asked HOW it happened, correct? So let me explain it." Gene glared. "As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, we were hanging out, then had some drinks, then it sorta just happened."

"Did you at least use protection?"

"...we're gonna have to wait and see."

-----~~~~~~-----

So, that's done. If you want an aftermath of this, just comment so. Feel free to leave a request too. 

BY THE WAY-- plz check out mah new book c:

Anyways, if you liked this PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON, IN THE FACE! LIKE A BOSS! AND AS ALWAYS, I'LL SEE YOU! IN THE NEXT THING I POST!

BUH-BYE!

no, but he's serious-- he doesn't know if they did use protection or not. From what he seen in his room; probably not, but then again, he could of thrown it out when he was still drunk, or it could of been tossed somewhere and it's hiding under something.