-+She's Alright+- Zenix x Reader Pt.1

LeahBrierton suggested this a while back, and it took me a bit to find the comment, and I'm going to start tagging people who suggest a character!
Enjoy! :D

Also, I said I was going to take a break, but I'm not, I have SO many chapters to upload. And I want to get them all out AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You looked at the three standing before you. A girl with silver hair and purple eyes, with one silver snake bite, who's shorter than the other two, a purple long sleeve shirt, black stretch pants, a black choker and black sneakers.

The tallest guy with black hair, and blue eyes, a black long sleeve shirt with a skull on it, normal jeans and black sneakers.

And finally the last one. The second tallest with brown hair and eyes with two snake bites, a red and black flannel, with a white undershirt, and normal jeans with suspenders on them, with normal black sneakers.

Laurance looked at you, and you looked at him. "They aren't good news, (Y/N)." Laurance told you. "And you weren't either, Laurance. You were apart of the Shadow Nights before." You told him and he stayed quiet.

"So, kitten. You wanna be a Shadow Night?" The black haired guy smirked at you. "I don't know your names." You told him crossing your arms. "I don't hear a no." The silver haired girl said with some amusement in her bored tone. "You are right." He mumbled. "I am Gene, This is Sasha and Zenix."

"But instead of Gene, Sasha and Zenix.." Gene started and walked to the side of you pushing Laurance away, and then walked behind you putting both of his hands on each if your shoulders. "Why don't we be, Gene, Sasha, Zenix AND (Y/N)?" He said in your ear.

"You already have what you need." Sasha said, lightly flicking one of your snake bites. You have a cold stare. You have a nose ring. And you also have snake bites, not to mention the eating you have.

"All you need is something Black-""I already have black clothes." You said cutting Sasha off. "Huh, you really would be a perfect Shadow Night. I can tell you have attitude." Sasha said walking up to you leaving Zenix alone.

"How old are you?" Gene asked. "Seventeen." You replied watching Gene walking around you, obviously checking you out. "(Y/N) you really-""Do you know any of us?" Sasha asked. "I do now." You told her. "No, from the past."

You thought about it, there is Zenix, but no. "No." You answered. "You hesitated." You glared at him. "It's called thinking." You told him.

"(Y/N), I REALLY don't think you should -""Wooooaaaaw, you have guts to stand up to Gene. But can you stand up to Aaron?" Sasha smirked and Gene nodded. "If you can not back down from Aaron.. You're in."

(I wouldn't call it standing up, but okay .-.)

"I cannot believe you're doing to do this!" Laurance said, and you looked at him. "I need something fun to do." You shrugged putting your hands in your pocket. Laurance sighed as you got to your house. "Seeya, Lucy."

In the Morning ~

You closed the door behind you and shifted your bag back on your shoulder. "C'mon Lucy." You told him walking ahead. People always think you and Laurance are dating which you aren't. You're just good friends.

You and Laurance finally got to the school and both of you saw Gene and his group. You started to walk towards the doors but someone forced their shoulder on yours.

"Hey! Watch it!" You shouted to him getting people's attention. "Excuse me?" He turned around. "You're excused." You said boredly. "No, I'm not. At least I pay attention to where I'm going." He said and you laughed a bit. "Yeah right! You put force, Aaron. Unlike you, I'm smart."