-+ I Won't Say I'm In Love+- Zane X Tsundere!Reader

If you aren't a Tsundere, just go along with it please.. I'm a small part of a Tsundere... But I'm mainly a Dandere.. And a Kuudere. Anyways STORY TIME!
-------------------------------------------

Long story short. You are Lucinda's Little Sister. You like to hang out with Zane. Your Bestest Friend is Katelyn, who hates Zane. Doesn't like the thought of you two 'Dating'..

"I just don't get her.." Zane sighed. "Me neither.. She isn't my Sister or my Mother... Lucinda is my sister and Hyria is My Mother.. " You said annoyed.

"Katelyn's just jealous that I look better in a dress, then she does." Zane joked. You laughed a bit. "I never saw her in a dress, and I never will.. You are quite... Something in that Dress.." You said avoiding a weird conversation.

"Hmm.." Zane said. "Let's just watch TV.."

A few hours later-

"Baby Sister! I'm home ~!" Lucinda shouted. "Living room!" You said. Lucinda walked in the room and stopped dead in her tracks. She didn't like where Zanes arm was.

( I don't know how to describe it.. But its like when you put your arm around the couch...)

He had his arm around the couch. Where your back is. His arm was technically not around you, but to Lucinda it was.

"AHEM!" Lucinda said 'clearing' her throat, getting your and Zane's attention. "Oh, I'm sorry did I disturb something? I was just clearing my throat!" Lucinda said innocently.

"Okay..? Well.. I better get going.." Zane said getting up. You nodded and Lucinda watched as he walked out. Once he was gone, Lucinda squealed and threw herself on the couch.

"Are you two dating?!" She asked, practically jumping up and down. "What?! No! We're just friends!" Lucinda gave you a look. "Stop being such a Tsundere!" She said, getting up off of the couch.

"Yeah, right. I'm gonna go to Katelyn's house.."

After a walk down the street-

"Hey!" Katelyn said letting you in. "Yo." You said. "What's up?" She asked. "Nothing.. I was just bored, so I can over to hang out."

"Okay, well Aphmau is I'm her room with Aaron and- Where'd you go?" Katelyn looked around and realized you went to Aphmau.

With you-

"Ap-" You cut yourself off and saw that Aphmau and Aaron where in her room... Alone. The two looked at you. Aaron looked kinda annoyed.

"Geez, if you didn't want me in this room the lock the door.. Oh and just make out with her already.. You know Kawaii~chan would be satisfied until you two do.."

Before you leavt you saw Aphmau and surprisingly Aaron with red faces.. No moves..

You sighed. You walked behind Aaron. You shoved him into Aphmau, and their lips crashed together.

"Aph... Just kiss him back..." You said. Aphmau melted into the kiss, THEN they kinda wanted privacy...

"Yeah, thank me later!" You said locking the door and closing it.

"There you are! What's Aphmau doing?" Katelyn asked walking up the stairs. "Nothing.. Just talking, oh and leave her and Aaron alone... "You said. But you knew what Katelyn was gonna do. " Follow me!" Katelyn said walking into her room.

She opened the window and climbed onto the roof. You sighed and walked down the stairs and out side. You watches as Katelyn was climbing around go Aphmaus window. Then Garroth. Dante, Laurence and Travis came over.