-+The Bad Boy and The Good Guy+- Gene x Reader x Travis

This takes place during high school. I have five or six drafts, and before I update the final part of 'What Are We?' I want to get these out of the way. One I can't finish because I don't have my book with me, but Enjoy!
Heads up, it may be a love triangle but you pick someone in the end, no double ending, sorry!

Klaine is Life <3 I'm going to start watching Glee soon.
-----------------------------

Many guys like you for a reason. Most like you for your mixed personality. You'll be nice to certain people and mean to others.

Between being an Angel and Devil everything else seems to be perfect with you...Well..Almost perfect.
Gene and Travis. To you, you immediately think of a Devil and an innocent person.

Gene leads the Shadow Nights, he skips school a lot, he causes trouble, he starts fights. Travis has his 'Not Alone Buddies' he stutters, he pays attention to school, he likes to impress, he makes stupid funny jokes. They're quite opposite from each other. They have their own characteristics. Their own personality, act way different. But that's what you fell for.

Between a Bad Boy and a Good Guy it's complicated picking just one. You being the goodie-two-shoes you are, are in the school library studying for your test. "Well if it isn't little kitty~"

You blushed a bit and looked over to the side. Gene stands there leaning to the right on a bookshelf, with a smirk on his face. You sighed and got back to studying. "What do you want Gene?" You asked him. "Aw, don't get cold with me, kitten." You heard him shuffle and walk over to you.

"I'm not getting cold, I'm just studying." You told him with a slight attitude. He was now in front of the table you're sitting at. "I don't like your tone." He said lowly. "My tone is the same as always."

He slammed his hands on the table, getting your attention, and making you look up at him. He then leaned towards you. "Maybe it is. How about you use that more?" He teased. No one couldn't help but blush if they where in your position. He is inches away from your face. "Why should I do that?" You said fortunately not stuttering. "Because it's hot." He smirked taking a small glance at your lips.

You're supposed to study with Travis, but he's running late. Gene leaned closer to you. "-(Y/N), I'm sorry I'm- uh..." Gene growled and moved away from you. "I, uh.. S-Sorry!" Travis squeaked and ran out of the Library. "Hmph." He huffed crossing his arms.

He moved over to you then pecked your lips. "I gotta go, I've been in school for too long." He said then walked out. You blinked. You grabbed your phone to text Travis.

You aimlessly walked around and found yourself behind the bleachers. And Travis was there. Just sitting there on his phone. "Travis, there you are." He jumped and almost dropped his phone. "(Y-Y/N)! Don't scare me like that!" He pouted. "Sorry." You laughed nervously. You walked over to him. You held your skirt and sat next to him. "I-I'm sorry about walking in like that.." He mumbled.

You looked at him. "It's fine, I didn't expect Gene to act like that." You said and Travis sighed softly. "Did.. He kiss you after I left?" He asked. "A peck.." You mumbled. "W..was he..?" You shook your head. "No, he wasn't. Laurence was actually." You told him. "Th-The soccer player? Aphmau's friend?" You nodded.

"It was an accident though. We were just playing soccer and he tripped on the ball.. He stepped on it, and fell on top of me and it happened."

Travis nodded. "Was that his..?" You shrugged. "I never asked him. I might ask him now." You mumbled and took your phone out and Travis watched you. You texted Laurence and asked him who was his first kiss. He then replied by saying that his was an accident and it was you.

"There's your answer." You smiled turning your phone off. Travis blushed lightly. "Did you ever..?" He shook his head. "N-no.." He stuttered. "You never asked out Katelyn yet?" He shook his head. "I-I don't like Katelyn anymore.. I.. Like someone else." He mumbled. "Oh.. Who?"

He brought his legs to this chest. "Uhm.. How do you..""Kiss someone?" He nodded. "You just put your lips together." You stopped for a minute. "Travis, do you like me?" He blushed a dark red. "U-uh.." You giggled slightly. "Is that a yes?" He nodded and covered his face with his hands. "I'll show you." You couldn't see it, but he blushed more. "O-okay.." He mumbled, not removing his hands from his face.

You moved in front of him and gripped his hands and moved them away from his face and intertwined them with yours. "There.. Travis, I may like Gene a tiny bit. But.." You moved both your hands on the ground. "I like you much more." He blushed again. "I.. I want to kiss someone.. A-And.. I-I.. Wanttokissyou." He said fast.

"Travis, don't be so shy. I do too." You smiled. Once again, he blushed. You moved your face closer to him, and kissed him. He closed his eyes and kissed you back.

----------------------------
Honestly, I feel REALLY proud about the Travis kiss. I wish I brought my drawing book to draw fan art of that little kiss.

I HAVE THE BEST IDEA FOR A TRAVIS ONE! IT WILL BE VERY SIMILAR TO THIS!

Travis sitting against the bleachers, his legs to his chest, his fingers intertwined with the reader(I may draw it, with Luna) reader(or for me Luna) sitting on her legs and them kissing.

I'm sorry about Travis and Gene begin out of Character!

Anyways if you liked this PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON, IN THE FACE!! LIKE A BOSS! AND AS ALWAYS, I'LL SEE YOU!! IN THE NEXT THING I POST!!

BYE BYE!

Seriously.. I want fan art of that. I never fan girl. I'm not a fan girl, but I think that would be soo cute.