-+Burn: His Apology+- Laurance x Princess!Reader

I got this idea earlier, and so I deleted an author's note for this (again) lol. There was also a recent comment asking for a second part, so, this is basically the second part, lmao.
This is the second part to "Burn", this also takes place in MCD.
Enjoy
~~~~~-------~~~~~

Laurance sat up from the uncomfortable bed, and look around the room. He sighed a bit realizing that this isn't the place he hoped for. He gently took the blankets off of him, and stood up from the bed. He walked over to the small desk in the bedroom.

"You saved every letter I wrote to you.." He took out a small box and opened it, reveling several opened letters. "From the moment I wrote them I knew you were mine," Laurance took a letter out of the box and scanned briefly through it. "I said you were mine.." his hand fell and landed on the desk with a small "thump", and the letter gently slid on the desk. "I thought you were.. mine.."

"And I heard what your family said; when they saw my first letter arrive." Laurance reached inside of the box and pulled out another letter. "They said; "Be careful with that one love, he will do what it takes to survive." He turned around and leaned against the desk. "Me and my words flooded your senses.." He said with a small smile. "My sentences left you defenseless, I built you palaces out of paragraphs," he leaned his head back and stared up at the ceiling. "I built cathedrals.."

"I'm rereading the letters I wrote to you," he looked down at the letter in his hand and scanned through it quickly. "I'm searching and scanning for answers in every line, for some kind of sign," he dropped his hand to his side and looked back up at the ceiling. "of when you were mine." Laurance tilted his head to the side, and found his gaze on a candle, and it reminded him of the night when he first met you at the Winter's Ball. "The world seemed to, burn.." He moved his head and stared down at the wooded floor. "Burn..."

"I kept all the letters she wrote to me," a disgusted look flashed onto his face, and then he looked over to the bed that was occupied. "I told the whole world how I brought this girl into our bed," he remembered the night better than anything. When she came to his doorstep asking- no, begging for help, and to "repay" him, she had sex with him. But, unfortunately, he's getting married to her. He placed that letter on the desk, and grabbed a new one.

Only because she got pregnant.

"And clearing my name, I have ruined our lives." Laurance looked down, feeling his eyes burn a bit, and blinked a few time trying to get rid of it. The happy family he once had slipped through his fingers like sand. "Yes, I know what your family said, when they heard what I'd done." He pushed himself off of the desk. He took a few steps away from the desk, and held up the letter to read it. "They said; "You married an Icarus, he has flown too close to the sun.""

"Me and my words obsessed with my legacy." Laurance turned, and began to walk towards the door of the bedroom. "My sentences bordered on senseless, and I was paranoid in every paragraph," he opened the bedroom door and walked out of the door to continue down the wall. "how this world sees me...!" Laurance stopped in front of a door, then opened it to reveal his study room. "Me, me, me..." He walked over to his desk, cluttered of papers, and letters, and books. He put his hands on the back of the chair and looked down, then, he looked over to the side and saw the unlit fireplace.

He looked back to the desk and picked up a paper filled with many words. "You've erased yourself from our narrative..." Laurance looked up and began to walk towards the fireplace. "Letting future historians wonder how you reacted when I broke your heart.." he stopped directly in front of the fireplace and looked back at the letter, he blinked a few more times to make sure no tears have fell, since he didn't deserve to cry, as he thought.

"I've torn it all apart, I'm watching it-" he placed his hands in either side of the letter and ripped it in half. "Burn.." He held the two pieces together and placed them directly above a candle, and watched as it began to turn black, and the flames swiftly moved onto the paper. "Watching it," he threw the burning papers onto the logs and it lightly lit the areas. "Burn.." Soon enough, he wasn't able to hold back the forming tears, and he carelessly let them fall down his face. He walked back over to his desk and picked up a letter that he opened a long while ago. Along with that, he also picked up a lot more letters, then walked towards the fire place, dropped the stack onto the wooden floor.

"The word has no right to your heart..!" he picked up the first few papers and just tossed them into the fireplace, causing it to grow a bit more. "The world has no place in our bed," his fists began to tighten more, and then he picked up the entire stack. "They won't get to know what you said...!" He threw the entire stack into the fire place out of frustration, some of the ashes fell onto the floor, and some of the logs we're moved from their original spots. He put his head in his hands and tightened his grip on his hair.

"I've burned all the memories, burn all the letters that might have freed you..!" Laurance glanced back up at the fireplace, seeing how big the fire was didn't affect him. "I've forfeit all right to your heart," the few tears that have slipped down his face every few seconds, turned into more tears streaming down his face. "I've forfeit the place in our bed, I'm bound by the chains in my head...!" The grip on his hair tightened a bit more, and he bit his bottom lip hard. "With only the memories of when you were, mine..!"

"Just know that I... burned..."

Extended Ending-

The study room door opened more, and it revealed Laurance to be sitting in front of the fireplace, his head in his hands. "Laurance..? Are you okay..?"

".. I don't want to marry you.."
~~~~~-------~~~~~
And that's done. I hope you liked this sucky thing, lol. I beat Persona 5, and I'm currently playing the New Game+.

Anyways, if you liked this PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON IN THE FACE, LIKE A BOSS! AND AS ALWAYS, I'LL SEE YOU! IN THE NEXT THING I POST!

Buh-bye!

I appreciate your existence c: