-+Too Shy? That's Funny.+- Daniel x Reader (Lemonish)

Yooo, because I'm redrawing Daniel and I was thinking about shy boys.
Isn't it a turn on when shy boys are oddly dominant?

This is lemonish. x: if you don't like that stuff, look out for the "🍋" and you'll know when to skip and when to end.

This takes place in Phoenix Drop high season 2
Enjoy
~~~~~-------~~~~~

"Oh, by the way." Aphmau turned towards you as you raised an eyebrow, sipping on your drink. "Have you had sex with Daniel?" Upon that, you practically inhaled the drink through your mouth, making you choke. "Why would you ask that kind of question, Alpha?" Dottie asked giggling slightly. "I have health and we were talking about sex and all that, and I just remembered that you're dating Daniel." Aphmau continued, almost ignoring your current state.

Dottie handed you a napkin which you used to wipe the (F/D) that was spit onto the table. Aphmau shifted in her seat and looked at you with hopeful eyes. "So?!" Your eye twitched when your eyes met. "That's.. a personal question." You responded, then finished wiping the table. Aphmau snorted slightly and waved her hand at you. "Since when was that ever a problem for females?" She retorted. You glanced off to the side.

She isn't wrong.

You sighed. "Yeah," you mumbled. The two others blinked. "Wait, "yeah" to the question or?" You looked up to her, almost deadpanning. "Noo, yes to the tree behind you. Yes to the question!" Her eyes widened and shared a glance with Dottie. Although she asked the question, Aphmau's cheeks were burning a light red. She then got the glint in her eyes, and a smirk made its way on her lips. "And how was that?"

"Daniel's a shy guy," Dottie reminded, looking over to Aphmau who nodded, then slapped the side of her fist in her palm. "That's right!" Whatever look she had melted into confusion as her hands dropped. "Wait.. how did that even work?"

"Weelll..."

----

"Are- are you sure?" Daniel asked, yet again. You pushed yourself up slightly, giving him that small glare. "Daniel, for the fifteenth time, I told you I'm sure." You reassured with a small sigh. "Yeah, well!" He suddenly shouted. He pulled himself back, sitting on his legs. His ears drooped slightly, his face began turning a brighter red if possible. As if almost realizing that the both of you were naked, he turned his head away from you.

"I-I.. I don't.. I don't want to hurt you." Daniel stammered out, bringing his legs up slightly, as if trying to hide himself. He then looked over to you. "I-I.. not that I've done it before! It's just.. I-I heard that.. that it hurts.." His voice trailed off as did his eyes. Once he noticed where his eyes landed, his face, once again, bursted a bright red and quickly averted his eyes.

"Daniel, it'd only hurt for a bit. Besides.." you moved both of your hands on to either side of his face, then moved it so that he was looking at you. You gave him a small smile. "I know you wouldn't purposely try to hurt me." He leaned into your hand and gave a content sigh, nuzzling into your hand. "O-okay." He muttered, then shifted back onto his knees. You gave him a quick kiss on the nose and laid back down onto your back.

"Tell- tell me if it hurts, or- or when to stop, or-"

"Daniel."

".. okay.."

(🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋)

Daniel took your right leg and moved it to the side as he positioned himself to your entrance. "I'll.. do it slowly, okay?" He quietly asked and moved your leg onto his shoulder. You gave a slow nod. You felt the tip slowly brush around your area. He then pushed forward, pushing the tip inside. You cringed slightly, but Daniel didn't move at all, in fact, he waited until you got used to it. "Are-.. are you.. can-.. is it okay?" He breathed out.

You hummed. "Yeah.." he nodded and pushed an inch forward, you breathed out a small hiss, which made him freeze. "Are- are you okay?" He quickly asked and you nodded. "Yep, yep.. fine, I'm good.." you breathed out. Daniel gave an unsure hum and waited a few. "I'm.. gonna continue."

"Are you almost done?"

"I'm.. I'm not even half way.."

"Why-.. are you so big?!"

Daniel's face fell slightly as his cheeks turned red. "Don- don't just say that.. be-besides.. it's.. it's.. I'm not.. that big.." he mumbled, then pushed forward again, making you give out a small yelp. "I'm sorry!" He squeaked. You breathed a sigh out your nose. "Ya know.. just push in."

"Bu-but-"

"It won't feel that bad." Daniel hummed, unsure what to do. He mumbled an okay then slowly pushed forward until he was fully inside. You shivered slightly as Daniel gave you time to adjust to the new feeling. Daniel's eyes softened seeing you gently breathing out, almost panting. He lightly sighed. "Move."

"Al- already?"

You nodded and he hummed slowly. He slowly pulled out, which made you shiver. Then pushed back in.

(Because I'm not using the words vagina and dick, it doesn't even feel like a lemon, lmao.)

"Mmnng."

"Do.. you want me to stop...?"

"Just, just move."

Daniel sighed softly, then hunched over your body, using his free arm as support. "Okay.."

(🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋)

----

"And that's it."

Aphmau and Dottie shared a glance with each other. "What-.. what happened afterwards?" Dottie slowly asked and you looked down to the table. An image of a panting Daniel casted into your mind. The look enough would've drove someone crazy, especially that lustful look he had in his eye. You shivered slightly, then cleared your throat and crossed your leg. "Wh- what you'd expect." You replied, twirling a piece of your hair around your finger.

"Is he like.. one of those boys who are shy but then turn out to be like.. dominant?" Aphmau asked. You sighed in response. "Daniel can't be like that, he's too shy." Dottie said, turning towards Aphmau, who hummed in thought, then nodded. "Hm, you're right." You leaned onto your hand and played with the straw of your drink.

If only they knew..
~~~~~---------~~~~~
I have my MRI in a bit, and honestly, I don't even know what this is, lmao.
If it's terrible, I just want to say that I don't write lemons, or anything like that. But surprisingly I didn't feel weird while writing it, idk.

Anyway, if you liked this PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON IN THE FACE. LIKE A BOSS. AND AS ALWAYS, I'LL SEE YOU. IN THE NEXT THING I POST.

BUH-BYE.

Honestly, it's like.. the small head cannon I have that Daniel is actually pretty dominant, lmao.

oOOF