-+Meant To Be Yours+- Ein x Reader

Yooo, Heather's time. I will make the whole, ya know.. big special whenever I hit 500 followers lmao. I don't think it'll ever happen tho.
Anyway,
Trigger warning; death/suicide
This takes place in Phoenix Drop high season 2
Enjoy
~~~~~-------~~~~~

"Sorry for coming in through the window, dreadful etiquette, I know!"

"Get out of my house!"

"Hiding in the closet~?" Ein chuckled, then moved his hands behind his back as he slowly walked over towards the door separating him from his loved one. "Come oooonnn~." He moved one hand onto the knob and gave it a gentle wiggle. "Open the door~"

"No- I'll scream. My parents will call the police." You spat out, sliding down the door, bringing your knees to your chest. You heard three knocks on the door. "All is forgiven baby!" He said, waving his hand and walked away from the door. "Come on out and get dressed;" He clapped his hands together and rubbed them. "You're my date to the prep rally tonight!"

"What- why?"

"Well our "classmates" thought they were signing a petition!" He lightly chuckled, then moved his hands into his pocket, the smirk only growing. "You better come out here and see what they really signed!"

"You chucked me out like I was trash; for that you should be dead," he moved one of his arms behind his back and brought up his free hand, then waved his pointer finger. "but- but- but!" He turned around and looked out the window he came in, seeing the dreadful school in the distance. "Then it hit me like a flash!" Turning back to the door, he held in whatever laugh he had. ""What if high school went away instead?"!"

"Those assholes are the key!" He walked over towards the door and put his hand on it. "They're keeping you away from me, they made you blind, messed up your mind, but I can set you free!" He then leaned against the door.

"You left me and I fell apart, I punched the wall and cried-" He shifted on the door so that his shoulder was on it, he brought up his fist and punched the door. "Bam-" punched the door again. "Bam-" he punched it again. "Bam!" He punched it harder than the last two times and pulled himself away from the door, looking down to his knuckles seeing the blood and bruise.

Ein moved his head slightly towards the bed, then walked over to the nightstand, picking up a picture frame. "Then I found you changed my heart, and set loose all that truthful shit inside," he closed his eyes, before shaking his head and throwing the picture frame towards the door, getting a small yelp from the other side.

(hELLO FROM THE OTHER SIIIIIIIIDE)

"And so I built a bomb! Tonight our school is Vietnam!" Ein began to walk back towards the door. "Let's guarantee they'll never see their senior prom!" Ein looked down hearing a small crunch below him.

(Oi, ya like da Cronch of bathbooms?) (Yes bathbombs)

His eyes softened this time seeing the picture of him and you, happily together. "I was meant to be yours," he crouched down then picked the frame from the floor and stood up. "We were meant to be one," he leaned forward and pressed his forehead against the door. "Don't give up on me now.. finish what we've begun." He moved away from the door and walked towards the wardrobe, placing the frame on top of it.

"I was meant to be yours.." he pushed the frame towards the surface, hiding the picture.

"So when the highschool gym goes "boom!" with everyone inside, pchw- pchw- pchw-! In the rubble of their tomb-" Ein pulled the side of his trenchcoat and pulled out a folded piece of paper. "We'll plant this note explaining why they died!" Ein unfolded the paper and turned towards the window.