-+Brother vs Brother+- Gene x Reader x Dante Pt.1

Hey Guys! Dani here!
These two lovely gentlemen were suggested by; SpazzyPinapplez
Enjoy~!

(Sorry if it seemed rushes in some parts, it's late and I didn't know how to write the parts, sorry it it sucks!)
----~~~~~~----
After Kawaii~Chan got fired you felt bad for her. While you and Aphmau stilled worked there, it seems more harder to work.

"It seems like we're getting more people.." You mumbled to Aphmau while she nodded in agreement. "Yeah.. Kawaii~Chan asked me to talk to the boss lady, yesterday.." She replied. "Girls, no slacking off!" The boss lady called from her closed office. "Yes ma'am!" You two quickly replied and got back to work.

Soon, it was closing time and Aphmau decided to talk to her. "Well, here it goes.." She took a deep breath in. You grabbed her hand and gave a slight reassuring squeeze. She looked at you and gave a small smile and squeezed your hand back in return, while you gave a smile in response. Aphmau knocked on the door and opened it.

She walked in with you following and you closed the door behind you.

She and Aphmau started talking while you stayed quiet.

"She was annoying." The boss said. "She wasn't annoying. She was just in love with her job and very energetic, she was loved by most of the customers, ma'am.." You coldly replied crossing your arms.

"Fine, she annoyed me. She messed up and I had a reason to fire her." She explained. You and Aphmau looked at eachother with a slight nod. You both walked out and returned with your uniforms off. You both placed them on the desk.

"If Kawaii~Chan got fired because of an opinion... Then.. I'm sorry, but I think it's best that I...We quit, we're not letting you talk bad about our friend who loved her job more than anything." Aphmau stated. "Very well." The boss replied, and Aphmau walked out and you followed.

"You need to stop her, (Y/N)." The boss called out to you making you stop. You turned around and gave her a questioning look. "Don't do what your sister says, do what you want to do. Stop letting her boss you around like a child. You need to stand up for yourself. Stop following her like a lost, damn puppy." She hissed at you. "Get out of my office."

You nodded hastily and quickly got out and closed the door behind you.

"Everything okay..?" Aphmau asked and you nodded.

Little did you know, Aphmau hears every single word.

After a few days has passed, you, Aphmau, and Kawaii~chan decided to open your own café.

"Aphmau~senpai!" Kawaii~chan called out running to you, Aphmau and Aaron. She told you that someone wanted to job and that she really liked their application.

"I'm nervous." Aphmau said. You just sat where you are staring at your phone. "It's okay, Aph, you'll do just fine." Aaron reassured her. Then someone rang the doorbell. "That must be them.." Aphmau sighed and got up, so did Aaron.

"I'll be upstairs." He told her. He soon disappeared and Aphmau opened the door.

"Hi! I'm Aphmau and-Gene?!" Aphmau called out shocked by the person who was at the door. "Aphmau?"

You cut out their conversation and paid attention to yours. You were currently texting Dante. He was telling you everything about why he applied, and why he's here.

After time as passed Aaron came down the stairs as Aphmau was just telling Gene that she liked his application. "You got the job!" Aphmau told him.

"I did?!"
"He did?!"

Apbmau smiled and nodded. "Yep! Kawaii~chan really liked your application and so did I." Aphmau explained.