-+It's Pointless+- Cadenza x Fem!Reader

Yay, I haven't done her yet, so why not?

This takes place in Lovers Lane.
Enjoy.
~~~~~------~~~~~

You sighed as Cadenza was chatting on the phone with her 'boyfriend' which you (lowkey) hate. "Don't worry about it Darling! I'm sure Laurance wouldn't mind." She said with a small giggle which made you 'gag'.

"Am I alone?" Cadenza took a glance at you, who was staring at her. "No. I have my best friend over!" You swore your heart just spammed into a brick wall that says; 'Friend-zoned'.

"No! Nothing's going on between us! No, it's not a guy. She's like a sister to me." Cadenza replied and you looked off to the side and --once again-- you swore your heart got slammed into another brick wall that says; 'Sister-zoned' this time.

"I got friend-zoned and sister-zoned in one minute.. damn I'm pathetic." You mumbled to yourself as Cadenza laughed and you had a heart attack wondering if she heard you. "You crack me up sometimes!" Cadenza said into the phone and you sighed in relief.

 side of you said throw the phone out the window and kiss her then by her a new phone, and the other side said just stay quiet.

You sighed and took your phone out. You dialed someone and put your phone to your ear, then just watched Cadenza. "Oh, one sec, I'm getting another call." Cadenza answered the call without looking at the caller ID. "Hello?" She answered. "Can you notice me?" Cadenza looked at you and just smiled.

"I'm in the same room as you, (Y/N). You could of just said something." Cadenza said closing her eyes and you gave a small shrug. Cadenza opened her eyes and did a small eye-roll, then hanged up the phone to continue talking to her boyfriend.

You growled a tiny bit and laid your head back as Cadenza laughed.

I'm tired of her and her boyfriend. I don't like him, I don't trust him, he gives me bad vibes.

You sighed as you closed your eyes, just letting the darkness take over you. Fortunately, you fell asleep, so now you wouldn't have to hear Cadenza and her mushy talk.

You awoke a few hours later and noticed that Cadenza was gone. You immediately sighed. Your crush on Cadenza was to stay low, and was to never see the light of day.

All these feelings you're feeling...are because of her and her boyfriend, and if they were to break up Cadenza would probably just realize how you feel. You looked around and noticed a letter on the table with your name on it. 

At least she was kind enough to leave me a letter...

You got up and reached for the letter. You sighed as you slowly opened the letter and read it.

Dear (Y/N),

      I noticed you fell asleep a while ago and I didn't want to disturb your rest just to tell you that I was going out. I'm going out with my boyfriend tonight, make sure to keep the door unlocked just in case ;). And I may or may not come home toniiiiiight! I'll see you either in the morning or afternoon. 
                                 Love,
                                     Cadenza.

You sighed and tossed the note onto the couch. This pointless crush on Cadenza wouldn't work out, she too busy with her boyfriend to realize your feelings.

~A month later~

You sighed. Laurance glanced over at you and took a sip from his beer.

(oshit.. I got an idea here. XD)

"How's things going with Cadenza?" He asked putting his drink down, speaking loud enough for you to hear him. "Not too well.." You groaned. "Too busy with her boyfriend?" He asked once again and you nodded.

"You know his name?" Laurance asked again and you shrugged then drank your beer. "Probably.. I forgot it though.." You mumbled and he chuckled. "I wouldn't be too surprised if Cadenza and her boyfriend came through those doors right now." You said, still leaning on your hand.

"Try not to think about it, okay?" He told you and all you did was shrug in response. You don't want to think about it, but it's hard not to. Your crush is with a guy you don't like.

"Are you gonna wait for her?" Laurance asked and you picked your head up a bit. "Wait for her to break up with her boyfriend? Nah.. I'm not gonna wait for it."

(If you get that.. You are amazing)

"It's pointless anyways.."
~~~~~-------~~~~~
Sorry I haven't been able to publish anything for a while. Turns out that I've lost four pounds. The next One-shots are gonna be shorter for now on so don't complain... please.

Yes, my profile picture is Saeran from Mystic Messenger.

I'm planning on changing how I end things.. should I?

I'm planning on getting rid of some books as well and would most likely post them on one of my other accounts. Or just discontinue them... Or just delete them.

You guys want a Mystic Messenger One-shot book?