-+Two Broken Pieces Make A Whole+- Zane x Reader Pt.1

After a few weeks of being at Love~Love paradise, you couldn't wait to get home. You just wanted to be locked in your room forever, everyone knows how you had depression in your younger years because of your parents, friends, issues, just reasons you don't like talking about.

People think you're in your own little world ignoring something. But the truth is, you know, you really know and it kills you. You know how your 'boyfriend' is in love with another women.

People think you're too caught up in your own world once again, to not see how he flirts with her, hangs out with her, goes out with her, but you see it, more than anyone else can imagine. And you're so close to snapping because of that one night.

(This is starting to remind me of school days. This was unintentional.)

*Flashback*

You didn't feel like going to sleep, you left the room where you and Travis were sleeping in. Or you were sleeping in.

You stared at the black TV, hot tears streaming down your face. You looked down at your phone and stared at the lock screen. It was you and Travis. Tears fell down your face and onto your phones screen.

You heard a creak. You're not sure if it's from the stairs or.... Katelyn's room.

You heard someone walking down the stairs, at least you think so. You felt the couch dip in, and looked to the side.

Aphmau was there, with a very sad smile. She rubbed your back as you stared at the ground.

It pains you, it really does.

Having someone you thought loved you, said he was different, said he would only love you, and you obviously knew it wasn't going to end like a story book. You knew how he felt about Katelyn in Highschool and how he would somehow end up with Katelyn sooner or later, but you said okay anyways.

"Kawaii~chan told me that Katelyn was... Ya know.." She mumbled. "Cheater.." She sighed. "I hate to say it (Y/N).. But Travis is cheating.." She said honestly. "..At least your honest." You gave a low, sad laugh. The more they continued the more tense you became, and the more the tears fell, and finally the more Aphmau felt bad.

"You'll.. Have to.. End it soon, you know that?" You nodded. "Uh, should I call Dante? Laurance? Garroth? Your brother?" You looked at Aphmau. "Brother it is," She said taking her phone out and turning it on. You watch as she squinted at the brightness of her phone.

She dialed in the number and put her phone to her right ear, and kept her gaze on you.

"Hey Aaron..?" She whispered. "Because it's one am, (Y/N) is crying- Calm down!" She whispered and got a bit more aggressive at the end. "Yeah.. She is.. He's cheating on her... Katelyn.. Aaron don't.. Just come over, alright? She really needs you, especially in this time." She hummed a few yes' then said bye and finally hanged up.

"Aaron's on his way, I'll be at the door so he doesn't pound it and notify Travis and Katelyn from their 'fun." She spat, getting up and going to the door.

After a few minutes Aphmau and Aaron came into the living room, and he sat one the ground in front of you. "Hey.." He mumbled, and you stayed quiet which hurt him even more.

"Aaron, listen."

He growled lowly. "Hey, listen to me carefully." You looked up at him with tears stained on your face, your eyes are puffy and red. He hated it how you were this way, especially the heart broken look you gave him. "If you ever see or hear Travis saying he's going out, follow him. If he texts someone, take his phone, and if Katelyn is the answer to any of those, let me know, I'll take care of him."