-+Time-Bomb+- Gene x Reader

I grew up with the Sims 3 and I absolutely love it. And I really love generations. So, I hope you enjoy this.
This doesn't have any specific setting, it just goes through your life.
The song is also called Time Bomb by All Time Low c:
~~~~~------~~~~~

You lived next door to a small family, and occasionally, your mother brought you over to their house, sometimes, she would go to the park as well.

Being dressed as a princess is normal for a six year old. You didn't care if your (F/C) dress got dirty, but you tried your best to not make more laundry for your mother to clean. You finished your sand castle, and played around with the sand.

Gene's lips flickered upward in a large, devilish smirk as he slowly crept up behind you. Just as any other kid, he decided to dress up as a dinosaur. (because he's Gene.) As he slowly inched toward you, his smirk grew.

"RAWR!"

You visibly jumped, which satisfied him. "Gene!" You yelled at him, standing up from the sand. "Oh, hush, princess." He glared. "It's hard to take you seriously if you're dressed as a dinosaur."

"Says the one in a princess dress." He retorted and you crossed your arms. "At least people wouldn't give me weird looks!" He stuck his tongue out, which you did as well. "Take a step back princess, you'll learn to take a dinosaur seriously."

In which, he completely destroyed your little sand castle, and it obviously upset you, but you didn't burst into tears.

There were many times where he made you cry, and all he did was stick his tongue out.

~~~~~

Sitting on the swings, chatting was normal for teenagers. Especially if the two were... "Friendly" with each other. "This park brings back memories.." you looked over and gave a small smile.

"Feels like yesterday you destroyed a sand castle... Dressed as a dinosaur." Gene looked over and gave a small glare to you. "That.. that was ten years ago.." he said, looking down, and you watched as the blush crept up the back of his neck, which made you laugh. "You going to Zenix and Sasha's party?" He asked and you gave a small shrug and stood up from the swing.

"I don't know, but I gotta go before it gets any later, my mom will kill me." He nodded, you gave him a smile, and walked away. He gave a heartfelt sigh, watching you walk away from him.

Timeskip--

"Do my eyes deceive me? (Y/N) actually showed up at the party," you laughed a bit, as Gene gave a small smile. "Don't get used to it Gene, today's an exception." He only shrugged a bit. "Hey, at least I get to see you."

"You see me everyday."

"Yeah.. but never at night.. or at a party." You felt a small blush grow, hearing the tone of his voice. "Anyways.. shall we?" Gene asked, and held his hand out. "We shall.. I guess." You said, and he grabbed your hand. "You worry too much." He said, opening the front door. "The least you can do is dance."

You let go of his hand. "The most I can do, is sit on the couch." You said and sat on the couch. He gave a small pout and sat beside you. "You're no fun." He mumbled, and crossed his leg, bringing his foot on the opposite knee. "You can go dance, if you want to." You said and he shook his head. "Nah.. I don't trust most of the guys here." He said, crossing his arms.

"Why not?" He looked over to you. "Most of them here are piss drunk, and you know what they'll do if they see a pretty lady all alone." You smiled a bit. "Aww, is Gene getting protective?" Gene looked away and crossed his arms. "..no.. I just.. your mom would kill me if something happened.." he grumbled.