-+We Waited+- Gene x Reader

This is the sequel to The one-shot called "Wait".
This takes place in Phoenix Drop High season 1-2
Enjoy
~~~~~-----~~~~~

"Katelyn, you won't freak out over what the answer is... right?" You asked with your back towards Katelyn who was leaning against the doorway with her arms crossed. "Yeah, like I'm totally not freaking out now." Katelyn sarcastically said and you turned around and showed her.

"WHAT?!"

Two weeks earlier-

You moved your feet in the air, back and forth as you read your book. "(Y/N) what are you reading?" Katelyn asked leaning back in the desk chair. "(Favorite Book)." You responded and turned the page. "I still can't believe you had sex with Gene.." Katelyn grumbled and leaned on her desk. "Wait..."

"ARE YOU CHEATING ON (G/N)?!" Katelyn loudly said and you looked at her. "It was the other way around." You told her, making her raise an eyebrow. "I didn't want to tell you this.." you sat up normally on the bed and looked down. "(G/N) was cheating on me with (Best Friend)." Katelyn growled. "I'm gonna kill him!"

You sighed. "This is why I didn't want to tell you." You said with a small laugh and she sighed this time. "What happened between you and Gene?" Katelyn asked and you leaned back. "Well.. I called Dante but Gene answered and said how Dante went out and he forgot his phone. I came over and he was drinking, then maybe an hour later we were both drunk." Katelyn nodded. "So, you went to him for comfort?" You shrugged. "I guess so."

"Do you know why he was drinking?" You nodded, then crossed your legs. "He was upset." Katelyn spun in the chair to face you. "He's been drinking for three months."

"Wasn't that how long you and (G/N) were dating?" You nodded again. Katelyn glanced at the clock and sighed. "Well, I think we should go to sleep." Katelyn said and walked over to her bed. Your beds were separated by a nightstand. Katelyn sat on her bed, and went under the covers. You went under the covers as well. "Night." Katelyn yawned.

"Night."

A week and a half later-

Katelyn looked at you, and rubbed your back. "Katelyn, is (Y/N) okay?" Kacey asked as Katelyn nodded. "Yeah, she probably got something." Katelyn told him as he nodded. Your groaned as you moved away from the toilet. "Damn, I hate throwing up.." Katelyn sighed as she tied your hair back.

"Go lay down, I'll get you some (Favorite Juice)." Katelyn said, patting your back. You walked to your bed and laid down on it, as Kacey put a bucket near the bed for you.

It took a few hours, but the little "sickness" went away. "Katelyn.." you called to her, and she hummed in response. "I need to go to the store." Katelyn raised an eyebrow at you. "Why...?" She asked, having a feeling why you need to go. You sat up. "Ya know." You mumbled and she sighed. "You need a test.." she mumbled and you nodded. "Okay.."

When you got the pregnancy test and arrived home, you didn't do anything. "Aren't you gonna go see if you're... pregnant.." she growled the last word. "I'll do it later." You said and she nodded. The rest of the day went by fast. You, Katelyn, and Kacey watched a movie. Your father had to go on a trip for his job and trusted you guys to not explode the house, or bring home any boys.

Katelyn had her legs crossed on the bed while you were in the bathroom. You came out of the bathroom. "I'll check it later." You mumbled and Katelyn nodded and the both of you laid down on the bed.

After a few days has passed, you kept forgetting to check the test. Kacey knocked on the opened door to get your attention. "(Y/N), have you checked the test yet?" He asked and you face-palmed. "No, I forgot." You sighed, moving the book off of your lap. "Hey, don't worry about it right now. Just get some rest. Check it tomorrow morning." Kacey told you and Katelyn came into the room. "Night girls." Kacey said and the both of you nodded.