-+A Very Good Thing+- Dante X Reader

This Is A Normal Minecraft Diaries One~Shot, and I Have A Book For MCD One~Shots, So I Wrote The One~Shot In My Book, So I Don't Get Writers Block Half Way Through.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Dante And Kawaii~Chan Spit Up, You Were There To Comfort Him. He Always Loved Your Caring, Bubbly Attitude, But Since Was Married and Has Children, He Pushed His Feelings For You Aside.

"How You Holding Up, Daaaaaaaaaanta?" You Asked Walking Up, Behind Your Blue-Haired Friend. "O-Oh, I-I'm Doing Alright!" He Smiled Nervously, Which Made You Raise An Eyebrow, And Sigh At His Lie, Then Ran Your Fingers Through Your (H/L)(H/C). He Looked At Your (S/C) Face, Then Into Your Bright Round (E/C) Eyes. "Nekoette, and Dimitri Have Been Talking About You Lately," He Told You While Looking At The Dark Midnight Sky Being Accompanied By The Stars, Growing Into The Sky, And Becoming More Brighter.

"Really? Why?" You Smiled, Sitting Down Next To Dante. "No Clue, They've Been Saying How Kind, Sweet and Mature You Are." Dante Explained, Taking A Short Glace At You. "Ah.." You Hummed In Response, And Dante Sighed. You Looked At Your Blue-Haired and Blue Eyed Friend. "They're Up To Something." Dante Mumbled To Himself. "Haaaah." You Sighed. "Maybe!" You Laughed. "Or They Just Want A New Mother~!" You Teased, Then Giggled, Getting Up To Stand, And Dante Blushed and Looked At You.

"I Have To Help Vylad Tomorrow!" You Said Stretching, And Dante Nodded. "Yeah, I Need To Get To The Kids..." He Mumbled. It Was Silent For A Bit. Dante Couldn't Help But Blush, He's Next To The Women He Loved For All Those Years Together.

~6 Years Ago~

"Hi, (Y/N)~Chan~!" Kawaii~Chan Greeted. "Hey! How's Your Lil' Baby Holding Up? How're You Holding Up?" You Smiled At Your Pregnant Meif'Wa Friend, With Pink Hair and Golden Yellow Eyes. "Kawaii~Chan's Doing Great! Kawaii~Chan Can't Wait For Baby~Sama To Come!" Kawaii~Chan Giggled. "Hehe! I Bet You're Super Excited!" You Smiled. "Does (Y/N)~Chan Want To Have Little Baby~Sama's?" Kawaii~Chan Asked As Dante Entered His House.

"What'd You Say Hun?" Dante Asked Ploping Onto A Chair. "Kawaii~Chan Asked (Y/N)~Chan If She Wants Little Baby~Sama's Running Around!" Kawaii~Chan Said, Rubbing Her Big, Growing Stomach. "Oh...Alright." He Mumbled. "Yeah! I Love Children!" You Grinned and Dante Raised An Eyebrow.

~Back To The Present~

(I Was Debating For You, Reader~Chan To Either Hum 'Can You Feel The Love Tonight' Or 'I See The Light' Maybe 'True Loves Kiss' I Think I Know)

"What're Humming?" You Looked At Dante. You Realized You Were Staring At His Lips. "Ah- A Lullaby My Mother Used To Sing To Me." You Explained. "Hmmm, I Heard It Before." Dante Mumbled. "The Peace The Evening Brings..." He Mumbled To Himself, Not Realizing He Was Talking Out Loud. "The World, For Once In Perfect Harmony..." You Mumbled Looking At Dante.

(Yep, I'm Doing This XD)

" With All It's Living Things..." You Both Mumbled At The Same Time, and You Both Began To Blush More. "Listen (Y/N)-""I'm So Sorry!" You Cut Him Off. "Huh? What For?" Dante Asked Raising An Eyebrow.

"I'm Sorry For Every Having Romantic Feelings Towards You! You Probably Aren't Thinking Of Anything Like That Right Now! You Just Got Out Of One! I'm-""Calm Down (Y/N)!" Dante Cut You Off This Time. "Don't Worry! I Already-Wait...You Like Me?" He Asked. You Looked At Him. "Huh? W-Where Did You Get THAT From?" You Asked Crossing Your Arms, Trying To Make Him Think He Was Hearing Things.

"You Said you were sorry for having romantic feelings for me." Dante explained. You blushed. You don't want Dante to know, you never wanted him to know, but... It's now or never. "Actually..." You started. "I did say I have romantic feelings for you." You admitted. "But you just go divorced and-" You were cut off by a pair of soft lips on your soft lips. Your (E/C) eyes widened. You best friend, more like Crush is kissing you. Dante kinda pouted into the kiss, because you weren't kissing back. Hesitantly he pulled away and looked at your state. You were a blushing mess, currently processing what just happened. You were pulled out of your trance when you heard Dante sigh.

You looked at him. He was also blushing, then you just realized.. Dante was blushing. He never blushed around Kawaii~chan or Nicole. "Dante?" You asked, and he hummed in reply. "Did you ever blush around Kawaii~chan or Nicole?" He looked down in shame. "N....No, I never did." He stated, and you nodded. "I feel guilty," He started. "For marring someone who loved me and I didn't return the feelings." Dante smiled slightly, with a caring look. You placed your hand on his shoulder, and he looked at you. He smiled softly, and you moved closer earning a curious look from him. Then it happened once again. Sparks flew, this time you Kissed Him and He slowly Kissed back. Both of you loved every second of it. To reluctant to move away. But then both if your lungs burned for air, forcing you both to move away.

"There's a big difference." He breathed. "Kawaii~chan doesn't or NEVER Kissed like THAT!" He laughed a bit, and you raised an eyebrow. "Is that a good thing?" He smiled

"A very good thing."

Ext. Ending
---------------------

"Hey Dante!" Garroth greeted his brother-like friend. "Hey Garroth!" Dante greeted back. Garroth smirked. "How's things between you and
(Y/N)?" He teased. "Well, it's only been a day si-wait! What?!" Dante cut himself off to question Garroth, and he laughed a bit. "Dimitri and Nekoette!" Dante face-palmed.

"Well... It's still a very good thing."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Aaaaaaand END! Yay! I finally finished copying this! I write down the fanfics first, sometimes I would just type it out!

Anyways if you liked this PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON IN THE FACE, LIKE A BOSS!! AND AS ALWAYS I'LL SEE YOU!! IN THE NEST THING I POST!!

BYE BYE!