-+"Daddy"?+- Kai x Reader Pt. 1

I've been wanting to make this for a while. And NO, THIS ISN'T ANYTHING LIKE A LEMON LMAO
This takes place in Phoenix Drop high season 2/Starlight.
Enjoy. Also, this will go onto Starlight, it's a bit confusing.. sorry.. And if people want, I'll turn this into a book. :)
~~~~~------~~~~~

"It's... Kai." Aphmau responded and your eyes widened a bit. "..huh..?" Aphmau took a deep breath. "The guy I've been talking to you about.. the one I like.. his name is Kai." Aphmau said, and began to smile a bit as each word left her mouth.

"..wh..what..?"

-Two months earlier-

"I'm not sure," you said and Aphmau sighed with a small laugh. "Aw, come on!" She laughed and you shook your head. "Mom wouldn't allow us to go to a party, especially on a Thursday." You told her and she sighed. "Besides, we have a math test." Aphmau nodded sadly. "Yeah, you're right... Anyways, I'm gonna go off to my next class, see you at home!" She waved, and then ran off to her next class.

You sighed gripping your books a bit tighter. "My, don't you seem to be in a happy mood." You jumped a tiny bit and turned around. "Kai.. don't do that!" You scolded slightly as he chuckled. "I'm sorry, I couldn't resist giving you a small scare." You inhaled, and exhaled in your mouth. "How are you today?" He asked and you rubbed your arm with your free hand. "I could be better, how about you?" Kai gave a small smile. "How about I cheer you up?"

"And how are you going to do that?"

"Hmm.. are you free this Saturday?"

"Pretty sure.." you answered, and he smiled once again. "Then, will you allow me to take you out somewhere?" Kai asked and you hummed, with a small smile growing on your lips. "Sure," you replied. "It's a date then." You laughed a tiny bit. "Third one already?" He nodded with a small smile. "I'll see you later, okay?" You nodded and he leaned over and kissed your temple. You watched as he walked off to his class, and then sighed helplessly.

(Look into your eyes, and the sky's the limit, I'm HELPLESS. Down for the count and I'm drowning in 'em.)

"You've got some boyfriend." You laughed nervously and looked over to her. "Katelyn, he isn't my boyfriend." You said and she gave a sarcastic hum. "And Jeffory isn't my ex."

You rolled your eyes and Katelyn grinned at you. "Sooo... How did it happen?" She asked, nudging you teasingly. "You won't give up until I tell you, right?" You asked and she nodded. You sighed in defeat. "I'll tell you on our way to class." You told her, and she nodded.

"Well, me and Kai met when we had to help a teacher with something."

"What is this something?"

"I dunno, we had to set something up for the Freshmen. It was a while ago, when school started."

Katelyn nodded and opened the classroom door. "Do you have any classes with Kai?" You nodded and took your seat. "Yeah, I have three classes with him." You responded, putting your backpack around the chair. Katelyn sat next to you with a sigh. "I hate this class." She mumbled and you chuckled a bit. "It's only an hour long."

(I mean, that's how long my classes are, so...)

She sighed and crossed her arms, then leaned on the desk. "Still, it's boring." She said and you hummed grabbing a book and placed it on your desk. "I know, Katelyn." You responded.

-An hour later cause that class is boring, apparently-

"FINALLY." She groaned hearing the bell ring, and you chuckled a tiny bit.