-+Mother Ro' Meave!+- Vylad x Reader Pt.1

"Vylad, I hate doing this!" You whined. "Well, uh, I didn't want to tell them.." He Said. "You told the girls." You said crossing your arms.

"Sass, I like it." He winked, you blushed a bit. "S-still, they are your brothers, you should tell them.. I didn't like last time, we had to lie.." You said. "I-I didn't like it either." Vylad said between his teeth.

"No More Lying, I Promise!" Vylad said. "Yeah, Because We Had Go Lie To The Whole Group Saying I Was Dating Dante... Luckily Dante Got It.." You said, sitting next to Vylad. "And you had to kiss him to prove it.. Luckily You didn't.." Vylad said. "The only ones who don't know are Your Brothers and Laurence. The boys took awhile in the bathroom too." You said.

"Yeah.." Then suddenly Zane, ran down into the basement where the two of you where. "(Y/N) We Have A Problem!" Zane said.

You standed up and walked over to Zane, leaving Vylad to be pouting. "My Mother Thinks We Are Dating!" He Said. "What?! Why?!" You shouted. "Because of the picture of us!"

"Ooohh Nooo! Your Mother would be heart broken if we told her we weren't! What do we do?!" You asked. "We could pretend, you aren't Dating anyone right? So you probably wouldn't mind..." You looked at Vylad, then back to Zane alright, but we need to tell Garroth!"

After telling Garroth, You and Zane had to act like a couple for the day. Garroth was teaching you guys.

"Just sit close to each other. REALLY close!" Garroth finished. "Zuuzoo! I'm here!" Zane looked at you and you looked at Zane. "Here goes nothing." You mumbled and Walked Over to Ziana. "Ziana! Hi! How have you been!" You said greeting her. "I'm Great! Knowing My Little Zuuzoo Has Gotten The Most Loveliest Girl I Know!" She giggled.

Vylad bit his lip and turned around. Facing back to Garroth, and crossing his arms. Garroth and Zane looked at him weirdly, he was red... From Anger?

"Garroth and Vylad are here two!" You said. "Aw! Hi My Little Baby's!" She cooed. "Zuuzoo, (Y/N) I Need To Take A Picture Of The Both Of You! So Your Father Believes Me!" Ziana said. "Mother!" Zane said. "Eh... I-I-I Guess I-Its Fine.." You stuttered. Vylad gotten impatient.

"Embrace each other ~!" She giggled. Vylad didn't like where this was going. He didn't like the embrace.

His hand where around your waist, your hands where on his cheeks. He didn't like it. "EEEEEEKKKK! You Two Are SO CUTE!" She Squealed. "Let's go have dinner!" She said grabbing your hand and Zanes and running out the door.

At The Mall~~

"Me and (Y/N) Are Going To Go Shopping!" She grabbed your hand and ran into a dress store. "Just agree with anything (Y/N) Says!" Garroth said and Zane nodded. Vylad looked down.

"Hey Boys!" Aphmau Walked up to them. "I didn't expect to see you guys here, I'm on a date, what are you guys doing?" Aphmau asked smiling. "Ziana Thinks me and (Y/N) are dating so she came here, to check on us and now we have to lie, and Zianna is shopping with (Y/N)." Zane said. Aphmau looked at Vylad who was looking down to the ground, with sympathy.

"I'm sorry Vylad..." Aphmau said. "Why are you sorry for him?" Garroth asked. "Yeah why?" Zane added. "They didn't tell you?" Garroth and Zane shook their heads, while Vylad shot his head up, trying to stop Aphmau. "I really don't think you should do that!" "Vylad they need to know! They ARE your brothers!" Aphmau said. "(Y/N) Said That..." Vylad said.

"Speaking of (Y/N).. I'm surprised she didn't tell you, I'm definitely surprised that Vylad didn't tell you!" Aphmau said. "(Y/N) and Vylad Are Dating."

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

And That's Done! Clifthannger! AGAIN! XD Let's See How The Boys Will Take It Later, The Next Chapter Will Be Up Tomorrow Along With PT 2 Two Baby Dilemma!

Anyways if you liked this PUNCH THE VOTE BUTTON IN THE FACE!! LIKE A BOSS!! AND AS ALWAYS I'LL SEE YOU!! IN THE NEXT THING I POST!

BYEBYE!!