-+By Your Side+- Blaze x Reader

So, this is kinda like the last one-shot; "You're Not Who I Fell In Love With". It has the same plot, but it's a Blaze x reader so, yeah. KittenLover57 suggested this, so here ya go. Kind of..
This takes place in Phoenix Drop High season 2/Lovers Lane.
Enjoy.
OH, btw this one-shot will be long, just saying. And there are many time skips.

Btw, this one-shot explains things better about the situation, and I changed a few things. For example, the reader found out she was pregnant the day they broke up, I changed that. She found out a month later.
~~~~~------~~~~~

You shakily sighed leaning back against the bathroom door behind you. "(Y/N)...are you okay?" You heard a knock and Blaze's voice came from the other side. You could tell he's concerned. He has been for a while ever since Ein went crazy. Luckily, the both of you graduated, so you won't have to deal with Ein anymore. You sighed, and Blaze knocked on more time but a bit louder. "(Y/N)..?" He asked, his tone changing a bit.

"(Y/N)." Blaze's voice got louder and he knocked on the door harder. "I swear I will break this door down." You gave a small exhausted chuckle, while staring at the lid of the toilet seat. You moved your hand around the door to find the knob. When your hand touched it, you gripped it tightly, and pushed yourself off of the door to leave.

You heard Blaze sigh as you walked out if the bathroom. "Don't do that." Blaze mumbled, looking down and you gave him a questioning look. "Anyways." Blaze looked up at you. "Are you staying here again tonight?" He asked and you thought about it. "Yeah, I don't have any reason to go home." You said as you felt your ears twitch.

(Btw, you know that you're a werewolf in "You're Not Who I Fell In Love With" right?)

Blaze nodded and went through his drawer. "You want my stuff again, or do you have something?" He asked, looking over his shoulder, holding a shirt. You hummed and looked off to the side. "I don't have something.." you sigh, and Blaze threw the shirt he had over to you. Which landed on your face, and he laughed a bit. "Shorts too, or do you, uh.. not want them?" Blaze asked as you took his shirt off of your head. "Hm... Would you care either or?"

"No..." Blaze's voice trailed off as he looked off to the side. "Just so you know, my shirt would probably go down to.. hm.. a little above your knees." You huffed as he chuckled a bit. Blaze closed the drawer and looked over at you. The both of you just stared at each other, awkwardly. "OH! Right, sorry." Blaze said getting what the look was for, (After a few minutes) and left his room. You took off your shirt and glanced in the mirror. "Huh.. that's strange.." you hummed and faced the mirror a bit. "When did I get this..?" You mumbled looking at a bruise on your arm. You bit your lip and thought about it for a few minutes. "I guess it was probably from Ein.. when he grabbed my arm. Jeez, that kid has strength.."

"(Y/N)?"

"Right, give me a second!" You said and finished getting dressed. "Okiedokie!" You shouted and Blaze walked into his room with a small laugh. You sighed a bit as Blaze sat on his his bed. "How are you holding up?" He asked and you shrugged and sat next to him. "You know.. I'm here for you, right?" He asked, looking over to you. You gave a small nod.

"Yeah, I do." You gave a small nod. You'd be lying if you were to say you didn't have a crush on the red-head. He's so energetic and fun, but he's also sweet and nice. You wanted to sigh knowing he probably has a crush on Dottie, but you held it in.

You saw Blaze lean forward a bit, but stopped when your phone went off. Blaze sighed a tiny bit as you grabbed your phone and answered it. "Hello?.. Aphmau? What's up?"

You blinked as Aphmau rushed her words. "A-Aph, I can't understand you, talk slowly and calmly." You said and she took a deep breath. "I.. really want to be with Aaron." She mumbled on the other end. "Aph, give it time. I know Aaron wants to be with you too, but he's busy with his studies." You explained and you heard her sigh.