-+While You're Gone+- Vylad x Reader x Gene Pt.1

I honestly don't have any idea how to do my chapters.. I have ideas, I just don't know how to do it..

----~~~~~~~~----

You, Zane, Travis, Garroth, Aaron, Kawaii~chan, Katelyn, Aphmau, Dante and Lucinda decided to go to Love~Love paradise.

Lucinda and Kawaii~chan decided to spend some of their vacation sleeping in, Travis wanted to spend this vacation to get to know Katelyn, and Aphmau and Aaron wanted this vacation to spend time alone.

You're the only one that is single, that doesn't have a romantic interest anymore. Zane has Kawaii~chan, Travis has Katelyn, Garroth may have Laurance, Lucinda has herself, or Ivy, Dante has.... You forgot her name.

(Actually, Author-kun forgot her name. Gomen --;;)

And of course, Aphmau has Aaron. You're probably wondering by when I said; 'anymore'. You and Vylad were the romantic interest of each other. After a while of being awkward around the two of you after something happened, you two decided to spilt it off, so you guys never became a thing.

You and the rest got to where you guys are staying. "Woooaaaaw, this place is nice." Lucinda said. "Yeah it is!" Dante agreed with her. You looked at Aphmau who was talking to Zane and Aaron.

A week later~~

You were sitting down on the roof watching the sunset, thinking. Aphmau walked up the stairs and saw you. "Hey, (Y/N)! Something the matter?" She asked you and you turned around. "Uh, just have something on my mind." You replied and she hummed in response.

"Doooo you wanna talk about it?" She asked with her voice going higher slightly. "Uh.. Sure, I've been wanting to talk to you about it."

Aphmau smiled and hopped over to where you're sitting and sat next to you. "Okay, I'm ready!" She smiled. You turned around and sat normally.

"A while back. Me and Vylad, liked each other.." You started and Aphmau did a very loud, obnoxious gasp. "MAH SHIP!" She squealed. "Okay, continue!" She said quickly changing her emotion.

"Anyways.. Things happened." You said and glanced over to Aphmau who was red. Very red. "..Oh." She mumbled biting a napkin. You saw that she wanted to squeal so bad.

"After a while, it was awkward between us.. It gotten worse over time to the point where we couldn't even speak to each other.. We decided to just end it. We never became boyfriend and girlfriend. We were each other's romantic interest." You told her and she nodded. "My ship sinked before it even started."

You smiled a tiny bit. "I don't know if he liked me, but I know I did. I know that I liked him.." Aphmau hummed. "Oh.." She mumbled looking down.

"But." Aphmau looked at you. "'But'?" You sighed. You stood up and reached in your pocket and pulled out a stick. You lightly tossed it to her and it fell into her lap. Then you bluntly told her;

"He got me pregnant."

~~~~------~~~~

I know this is short, but come on. Three one shots in one day? That's a new record. I'll get to the requests, just getting some drafts out of the way..

I think my writers block is over XD

Anyways, if you liked this, PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON, IN THE FACE, LIKE. A. BOSS!! AND AS ALWAYS, I'LL SEE YOOUUU! IN THE NEXT THING I POST!!

BUH BYEEEE!

What's Next: Possibly YouTuber Boyfriend scenario, if not then part 2 of this.