-+It's Not Worth It Anymore+- Gene x Reader

Got this idea while answering a comment.

This takes place in Lovers Lane.
Enjoy!
~~~~~------~~~~~

At work you've noticed that Gene has been quiet, and he's normally not. You gave him a concerned look and showed the guy to his table. "What can I get you, sir?" You asked him. "Tea would be fine." He answered. "What kind of tea?" You asked him and took a glance at Gene who was looking down.

"'s he your boyfriend?" He asked and you looked at him then got flustered. "What? No! O-of course not! He's a friend." You explained and gripped the notepad. He sighed and leaned his head on his hand. "Ouch, guy would friend zone." He joked, and you sighed this time.

"But I can tell that something is wrong." He told you. "But, I don't know you.." You mumbled, and he cleared his throat. "Where are my manners?" He asked himself, and you laughed nervously. "Just call me Nathanaël." He replied.

(Imma make him am Oc, he's gonna be apart of my medieval story 9-9)

"It's nice to meet you Nathanaël, I'm (Y/N)." He smiled at your response. "So, what's the drama?" He asked and leaned against his knuckles. "Before I say anything, what kind of tea do you want?" You laughed a tiny bit. "Is green tea an option?" You smiled. "I'll be right back."

You walked into the kitchen and saw that Kawaii~chan was give you an odd grin. You started making the tea and gave her a questioning look. "Kawaii~chan... Why are you grinning at me?" You asked slightly raising an eyebrow. "Kawaii~chan saw you talking to that cute guy!" She exclaimed. "His name is Nathaniël." You told her, and she nodded obviously amused by this.

"Kawaii~chan has-" Kawaii~chan got cut off by Gene walking in the kitchen in complete silence and started what he had to do. You sighed as you noticed the tea was ready. You grabbed the tea and brought it to the guy who ordered it.

"Here's your tea." You announced and placed it infront of him. "Thank you." He said and you gave a small smile. "You're welcome." You answered and awkwardly stood there, while he took a sip from his cup. "A-anyways.." You stuttered a bit and got his attention. "Yeah, so, the drama." Nathaniël continued placing down his cup of green tea.

"I wouldn't say that it's drama, just... A small problem." You told him and he hummed wanting you to continue speaking. "Let's just say that he likes this girl, but she recently got engaged." You explained and he made a noise. "Eee, he definitely got friend-zoned." Nathaniël joked a tiny bit and you playfully glared at him.

"Still.. I feel bad for him.." You mumbled and he took a sip from his tea again. He placed the cup down and licked his lips. "Then take him out! Get his mind off of it." He told you. "And who knows, you could take him out for a date!" He shrugged and you sighed to yourself. "I liked the beginning, not the end." You huffed and he laughed. "But thanks."

Nathaniël smiled at you. "No problem, M'lady." He winked and you playfully scoffed.

(Oc x Reader. XD)

You thanked him again and he told you to not mention it. You left him to his tea and went to go serve someone else. He looked familiar to you and you just brushed it off. "Hi! What can I get'cha?" You asked him. "Coffee." He replied with his oddly deep voice. You questioned how a guy who looked about twenty-eight had that deep of a voice. "Black?" You asked and he smirked at you. "I like your style."

"Yeaaaaah..." You wrote down what he wanted and ignored the look he was giving you, then walked to the kitchen. "Hey KC?" You asked and noticed that she was with that guy who's name you keep forgetting.

(Toooootally not me..... Isn't his name Damion, or something like that?)

"Oh, I'm sorry, am I interrupting~?" You slightly teased and Kawaii~chsn puffed her cheeks. "Karma KC, Karma." You pointed to her and started the coffee. While you waited you noticed that Kawaii~chan and.... Him, was looking at you. "Oh- just pretend that I'm not here." You told them and they hesitantly looked back at eachother.