-+Baby Dilemma+- Travis x Reader ENDING

You and the girls where trying to stop Zane from killing Laurence. It got to the point where you blurted out, who the Father Was.

Everyone stared at you. "Travis? He Can bearly act his age, he would be an awful Father!" Katelyn said. "I think you need a new Father.." Katelyn said Crossing her arms.

You knew Katelyn had a slight crush on Travis. "Katelyn.. I really don't think you should let your jealousy get into this.." Aphmau said. "W-What?!" Katelyn turned a deep red.

"I-I Don't Like Travis! I-Idiots!" She said. "Stop being Such A Tsundere, Katelyn~Sama!" Kawaii~chan said. Katelyn looked at you. You actually really liked Travis, but you weren't too sure about him liking you, or would like to be the Father.

It would bug you, when Travis flirted with other women, especially Aphmau, Katelyn and Lucinda. Katelyn looked in your eyes. It was a mix of emotions. There was Joy, Nervous, Scared, Anxious.

It was really quiet. Then it got worse. The door opened and it was Travis. He had the photo in his hands. He looked at you, and put the photo in his pocket, while you looked away, then down to the floor.

"Heyo! I'm back!" Travis entered the living room. It was quiet again. "Awkward in here, isn't it?" He Said bluntly. "Katelyn~ Still Lookin Fine I See~" He Cooed.

Katelyn looked back at you. You weren't one to show much emotion, but the whole Pregnancy thing is really getting affective. It looked like you where about to cry.

"I-I Really n-need to get g-going..." You stuttered. You walked back home leaving everyone confused.

Katelyn growled. She slapped Travis. "Dude! Stop flirting with other women! You already have an amazing GirlFriend! What more do you want?! Two girlfriends, while one truly loves you and is pregnant with YOUR Child?!" Katelyn snapped. Once again... Quiet.

"I.... Never thought she liked me..." Travis said. "Then why did you get her pregnant in the first place?!" Katelyn shouted. "It was an accident! We where hanging out a few months ago, and I got the wrong drink! Long story short...... We got drunk...." Travis said. "Nice story to tell your Baby.. 'Oh, How we decided to have you? It was an accident!'" Katelyn said bluntly.

Travis took the photo out of his pocket and put it on the end table near the couch, Sat down and put his hands on his face.

Laurence grabbed the photo and looked at it.

"It's Two months old, She would have the baby in October... It's a girl!" Laurence said. Then two more people came into the house. "Ah, here's Aphmau! We went over to your place and (Y/N) said you guys where here!" Lucinda said with Nicole behind her. "By the way.. What's up with (Y/N)? She was a crying mess.." Nicole said.

Travis looked up and looked at Nicole. "She was?!" He asked. "Yeah." Lucinda said. "Hey cutie~" Lucinda said. "Not now, Lucinda!" Travis denied, which shocked everyone. "Oh, Little Travis Is Not A Flirt Now?" Lucinda teased. Travis got up and was about to head to your house. But Lucinda stopped him.

"Where are you going Travis?" She asked. "To my girlfriends house!" He opened the front door and slammed it shut.

"Well that happened.." Nicole said. "Kawaii~chan bets it's gonna be cute!" Kawaii~chan said. "What's Gonna Be cute?" Lucinda asked. "(Y/N)'s Baby!" Aphmau said. "What will they name it?" Garroth asked.

"She's pregnant? Who's the Father?" Lucinda asked. "Mister. Finally Being Mature." Katelyn said. "Laurence is?" Nicole asked. "No! Travis~kun!" Kawaii~chan said. "Heh~" Lucinda said. "I bet the baby would be cute~" Lucinda finished. "Girl?" She asked and Garroth nodded. "I have a feeling I know the name."

With Crying You And an Explaining Travis :-;~

"(Y/N)?" It Was Travis. "Whaaat?!" You shouted. "I'm coming in.." Travis walked in your room. "WHAT?!" You shouted. "Listen... Katelyn told me.. I thought you didn't like me... I didn't know what happened, you would end up pregnant.. I only flirted with other women to get over you.. Cause I thought you where too good for me.." Travis explained.

You looked down. Travis Sat next to you, on your bed. "If I had to be with only one women.... I would pick you.." He said hugging you. "That was really cheesy!" You giggled. "Hey! At least you laughed!" He said.

He started to cuddle you. "We have work to do.." He mumbled. "And what's that?" You asked. "...Names.." He said. You smiled.

You two spent an hour coming up with names, you two finally picked one. You wrote it down on a paper and put it on your desk, and you and Travis feel asleep cuddling.

Extended Ending~~

Lucinda came into your room and saw the paper and picked it up.

"I knew you where going to pick that name."

Lucinda put the paper down and walked out of the room, shutting the light off and closing door.

The paper said ;

First Name: October
Middle Name: Gwen

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Okay, That's It For The Chapter, Look At Travis! Being A Man Now! Be Sure to Expect The 2nd or Last Part Of Mother Ro'Meave!

Anyways If You Liked This PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON, IN THE FACE! LIKE A BOSS! AND AS ALWAYS I'LL YOU!! IN THE NEXT THING I POST!!

BYE BYE!!