-+What Are We?+- Zane x Reader Pt.3

"He...Does?" You mumbled. Kawaii~chan nodded. "Zane~kun seems pretty mad at Dante~kun." She said looking at Dante. "Dante~kun.. Kawaii~chan wishes you luck." She told him and walked out of your room. "Don't worry Dante.. Ugh, this is all my fault isn't it?" You groaned. "No! It's just that Zane likes you. A guy wouldn't assume thinks like that unless they really like someone." Dante smiled.

( I don't know if that's true, I'm not good at love stuff XD)

"I need to tell him soon, don't I?" You asked. "Maybe now if you can find him so he doesn't kill me." Dante gulped. "Haha. Don't worry! I'll go find him." You told Dante getting up from your bed. "You stay here just in case." You told him walking out of your room. You sighed closing the door behind you. You walked off looking around for Zane. You stopped at the staircase. He's here again? You thought. "Zane.." You mumbled. He ignored you. He got up and walked past you going to his room. "Zane." You called after him following behind him. He got to his room and closed the door. You knocked on it. "Zane... Come on, open the door." You said through the door. "Why should I do THAT?!"

"Zane you don't understand." You told him. "Oh then enlighten me on how I don't understand. You got with Dante, end of story." He answered. "No, you got it all wrong!" You said. "I am pregnant yeah, but it's not Dante's!.....It's yours.." You mumbled. "Dante was trying to make me feel better..." You mumbled again. "Zane...You should know that I only had-" You were cut off by Zane opening the door. "You make no sense." Was all he said before he.... hugged.....You.

So many thoughts ran through your head. Zane NEVER hugs people. You hesitantly hugged him back. "Zane.. You know how we don't know what we are... Well..." Somehow you felt his heart pace quicken. "I love you.." You mumbled. His grip tightened on you. "I...Uh.. I'm not good with this kind of thing!" He mumbled pulling away from the hug. "Then do say it. Prove it..?" You questioned yourself. "Hmm." He hummed. He's so hesitant and tense...

He bent forward a tiny bit but stopped. He closed his eye and took a deep breathe. He really is nervous, huh? This time it won't be an accident. We never kissed during.. Nevermind. Finally he bent down and both of your lips touched. He wasn't harsh or rough. Neither was his lips. They're soft..

He pulled away slowly. "Maybe.." He intertwined both of your hands together. "We are something.." He mumbled. "Like..?" You asked with a small smile. "Oh, you know." You nodded. "I do... But I want you to say it." You smiled. "Fine.. Will you be my girlfriend?" He mumbled. You laughed slightly, then Kissed his cheek. "Yes I will."

The Next Day~

You and Zane were walking around just chatting. "Yes I am positive it's yours." You told him. His grip tighten on your hand. "Are...Are you sure it's mine?" You nodded. "Yes Zane! You're the only one I..Ya know!" You told him. He hummed. "Fine.." You smiled. "We need names!" You said rubbing your chin with your free hand.

"Boy and girl!" You smiled again. "Why can't we just find out the gender?" He asked. "Too many questions Zane! I want it to be a surprise!" You said. He sighed. "Fine. If it makes you happy."

And the day after that, was a very 'eventful' day.

You and everybody else were sitting at the table wondering what to do today. "Ugh, what are we going to do?" Katelyn complained. "How about we discuss things..?" Dante suggested sitting back on his chair. "Why were you in the floor?" Garroth asked. "I dropped my phone." He said and he looked at you and Zane with a smirk.

You're assuming that he saw you. Yep you and Zane are doing a cliché thing by holding hands under the table. "Discuss what exactly?" Katelyn asked with a small groan. Dante looked at her then quickly to you then back. "Ooh, yeah we should." She said sitting up. "Alright, we'll discuss whatever you guys are hiding." Aaron said crossing his arms.