-+Stuck Between Brothers+- Vylad x Reader x Garroth x Zane Pt 1.

Being you is a pretty hard job. With three guys interested in you, and you interested in three guys.. Sometimes.. Katelyn wonders how you can live that kinda life.

You just shrug it off, and continue on with your weird life, like nothing's bothering you. Buuut, we all have our flaws, some people just can't point out other people's flaws.

"Hey, Aphmau?" Aphmau turned around and saw her brunette friend, with his green emerald eyes. "Hey, Vylad! What's up?" She asked, putting the book she was planning on reading down. "Uhhhm.. How do I put this.. What happens if you and your brothers like the same person?" He asked her. She just blinked at the strange question.

"I have no clue.. I'm an only child- WAIT! YOU, GARROTH AND ZANE LIKE THE SAME GIRL?!" She shouted, they wouldn't be surprised if Garroth, Laurence, Dante, Travis and Zane heard her.

"SHH!" He hushed her. "Yeah, we do.." He sighed plopping, then slouching into the couch. She hummed. "I'm not a love expert.. I'll go to Dante, but if he says anything stupid, don't listen to him!" She said, exiting the room and he just sighed heavily. "What'cha sighing for, brunette?"

He shot his head around to see you leaning on the back of the couch. Your grinned, silly at him, and he blushed lightly. "Nothing, what's up?" He asked, regaining his posture. "I heard Aph shout from Aarons.." You told him sitting next to him. "You were at Aaron's?" He asked you, and you looked at him from the corner of your eye, then closed them, with a slight smile. "Well, duh. He IS my brother!"

He loved it. He couldn't explain it but he loved how you were so... You. Just silly. Quite opposite from Aaron.

"I heard ya' have a Problem." You said, getting him out of his trance. "Oh? What's that problem then?" He asked, as you swung your arms over the back of the couch, and faced him.

"You and your brothers like the same girl." You told him and he nodded slowly. "Good luck with your brotherly problem!" You said as you jumped off the couch. "Wha-What?!" He turned to look at you, while your at the door way to the dinning room. You turned your head around to face him, then smiled. "See ya around."

He was left there... Just, Blushing. Now this is were He's just him. He slouched into the couch, more as the doorbell rang. Aphmau ran to get it, since you were no longer in the house.

"Garroth! Zane! Come in! Vylad is slouched in the couch." She said getting straight to the point. "Alright.." Zane mumbled walking into the living room.

It was quiet for a bit. "How are we going to solve this?" Garroth asked, breaking the silence, and Vylad shrugged while Zane stayed quiet. "Maybe we could spend a day with her, and she could pick who she spent the most fun with?" Vylad suggested. Vylad and Garroth went back and forth suggesting ideas. "OR! We could let her pick who she likes more.." Zane said, and Vylad nodded in agreement.

"She does like all three of us.." Garroth mumbled. "Letting her pick it is.."

------------------------------

Just a short one this time, I have other ones I'd like to finish XD

Anyways if you liked this punch that vote button in the face, like a boss.. and as always I'll see you, in the next thing I post..

Bye bye..