-+We Can Try Again+- Laurance x Reader ENDING

This takes place in Lovers Lane.

This story may trigger sensitive feelings to certain people, if you get upset about certain family/pregnancy things, then either stop reading or read with caution.
I hope you enjoy the second part!
~~~~~-----~~~~~
Laurance felt a rush of excitement flow through his veins. "Seriously?" Garroth nodded with a small smile on his face. "That's awesome!" He exclaimed.

"Garroth, we're going home!"

The car ride home was quiet, but you could tell that happiness filled the air. Laurance got inside before Garroth. "Laurance?" You called from upstairs. "Is that you?" You asked walking down the stairs. "It is!" He said and Garroth walked inside.

Laurance left Garroth downstairs and followed you upstairs. "That's amazing!" He happily said, then picked you up and spun you around. "Laurance I understand that you're happy, but you need to be careful!" You laughed a bit as he kissed your nose.

The night wasn't as pleasant as the other nights. You kept squirming, and had to get up to use the bathroom or to throw up.

Laurance would lazily get up to follow you and rub your back, telling you everything will be okay. All you would do is groan in response then go back to bed.

As much as he was dying to have a child of his own, it was a pain in the ass taking care of a pregnant woman. The cravings, the mood swings, the morning sickness, he would say it's rough, but he knows that you have it worse.

He sighed as he could have at least an hour of quiet. Zane snickered as Laurance sat down with a huff. "Don't get too comfortable Laurance you may need to get up again." Zane teased him and laughed. Laurance glared at him and just rolled his eyes.

"Jeez Laurance, you're acting like the baby was already born." Garroth remarked the truth and he groaned. "She's difficult enough as it is, now that she's pregnant it's triple the trouble."

"You mean double?"

Laurance shook his head. "No, her alone is worse than double. I'm just being nice right now."

Laurance sighed knowing that this will be lasting a long time. At least...

He thinks so.

After two weeks has passed you noticed something that's not supposed to happen during this stage. You had pains in your lower stomach.

"Laurance!" You shouted. "Lauraaaaance!" You shouted again.  "LAURANCE!"

Instead of who you wanted Garroth came into your bedroom to see you sitting on the edge of the bed. "(Y/N)? What's the matter?" He asked and you covered your stomach. "It hurts.."

Garroth got nervous, it could be one of two things happening; pregnancy cramps, or... "I'll call the hospital.." He told you and you thought he was overreacting.

Garroth took you to the hospital and the doctors took care of it from there. He called Laurance and noticed that it went to voicemail. "Where- Laurance! There you are!" Garroth shouted as Laurance came up to him. "What happened?" He breathed and Garroth shrugged, playing dumb.

"She was screaming for you and told me that something hurts.." He quietly said. A doctor came up and took them to where you were and started explaining something. Garroth knew what was happening and he felt bad.

"Are you her husband?" He asked Laurance. "Boyfriend..." He responded and the doctor sighed slightly pushing up his glasses.

"There's no easy way of saying this... She had a miscarriage." The doctor said and Laurance looked down. "I'm sorry." The doctor said and exited the room.

Garroth sighed a bit and put his hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry Laurance. I'll leave you two alone." Garroth said and left the room. Laurance walked up to you and sat down. "Hey." He quietly said.

"Sorry I wasn't home. Aph and Aaron needed help and my phone was dead.." He explained.  "Laurance.." You started and he looked at you. "Yeah...?" He quietly asked. "I.. don't think I can have a kid." You told him and he brought you into a hug

"I'm sure you can..W-We'll try again later in the months.."
~~~~~------~~~~~
Welp that's done, sorry that this sucks and it's shorter than usual.

Anyways, if you liked this PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON, IN THE FACE! LIKE A BOSS! AND AS ALWAYS I'LL SEE YOU! IN THE NEXT THING I POST!

BUH-BYE!

.