-+Some things Just Can't Happen+- Kawaii~Chan x Male!Reader

I'm pretty sure no one has suggested her, so I might as well do this hyper Meif'wa~

This takes place in; Phoenix Drop High
----~~~~~----

---- Word Count: 2622 ----

All the other guys wonder why girls fall for you. It could be because you're smart, talented, kind, sweet, strong..?

Or for the reason you last hoped for; your looks.

Girls you haven't even met confessed to you, or just begged to hang out or go on a date. It's hard to say no, but you manage.

You sighed lightly and looked back at the board and finished copying your notes for the upcoming test. The teacher was asleep on the desk, and the other students were talking away with their friends. Some-girls- were looking at you, but you paid no attention to them.

People wonder why you aren't in a relationship knowing that you're the most popular guy in school. Truth is, you aren't interested in any relationship, you want to go to college and get the job that you've always wanted since you were young.

You ignored the stares of the girls and closed your notebook. Now, you have to sit in this class for the next what? Half an hour? Doing absolute nothing. You were tempted to get up and walk out. You heard the teacher mumble.

"Kawaii~Chan doesn't get thiiiiiiis!"

You sighed at the pinkette sitting next to you, and you could obviously see the glares some girls were giving her.

You like keeping this to yourself, but.. You may have a thing for the Meif'wa.

"You, need help?" You asked her turning your attention to her. "Hm?" She looked over to you and had a...

Spaz attack?

At least you think you did. She literally flinched hard in her desk getting the attention of some of the people in the class. "Uhm... Are you okay, Kawaii~Chan?" You asked her. She was currently blushing a rose red. She sat normally again and held her hands in her lap.  "Y-yeah.." She stammered and you gave a slight smile. "I'll take it that you don't understand math very well?" You asked her, and she nodded in response. 

"What question do you need help with?" You asked her. Kawaii~Chan picked up her pencil from her desk and held it in her hand. "Uh, this one!" Kawaii~Chan pointed to question ten. "Hmm, okay, so.. What you need to do is,  divide." You told her. Kawaii~chan did what you told her to do. Of course, she was blushing in the process, who wouldn't? A 'hot' guy is basically over her shoulder.

Soon class ended and you fully helped Kawaii~Chan with her work. "Haha! Thank you SOOOO much (M/N)~Kun~!" Kawaii~Chan happily said embracing you into a tight hug, which obviously got the attention of the other girls that are interested in you. "Heh, You're welcome Kawaii~Chan!" You told her, slightly putting your right arm around her, hugging her back.

If you were able to, you would keep her in your arms. but, it's not up to you.. You moved your arm away from Kawaii~Chan, but she didn't move. She kept you in her embrace, not wanting to let you go, and you let her. You put your arm back around her and stayed that way.

The girls around got pissed. One girl in particular came up to you two and ripped her off of you.

"In case YOU and your air head dumbass didn't know, he didn't want you touching him!" She shouted in her annoying voice. Kawaii~Chan looked down ashamed of her actions. The girl had a very strange and vibrant hair color. Her hair was a mixture of ugly colors; a mustard yellow, a light grey and an olive green, her eyes was the color of a strange color of water. Like a greenish, brown sea color. Her hair was tied in a purple tie, pulled back in a low pony-tail. Her skirt was shorter than the other girls, and her dark purple stockings only stopped at her knees.