-+A Helpless Winter Ball+- Dante x Reader

So, a year ago I pretty much wrote a Burn Story,
Time for the canon story
This pretty much takes place in MCD
Enjoy
~~~~~---------~~~~~

"How does a bastard, orphan.. son of a whore, go on and on grow into more of a phenomenon," he stepped out of the carriage and fixed his jacket, shaking his head seeing the four other guys ahead of him, walking side by side and laughing at something stupid- which he assumes. "Watch this obnoxious, arrogant, loud mouth bother, be seated at the right hand of the Father." His dark eyes narrowed slightly watching as one friend pushed the other lightly towards the president.

"Washington hires Hamilton right on sight, but Hamilton still wants to fight not write." Aaron walked up the stairs, catching up to the rest of the guys. "Now Hamilton's skill with the quill is undeniable.. But what do we have in common? We're reliable with the-" Two of them pushed open the doors to the lobby.

"Ladies!"

"There are so many to deflower!"

"Ladies!"

"Looks proximity to power!" Aaron's eyes flickered over somewhere to the left, them landing on a rather ravishing girl in dress with different shades of purple. He felt someone elbow him, so he looked over and saw Garroth smirking at him.

"Ladies!"

"They delighted and distracted him. Jeffery Washington named his feral tomcat after him-"

"That's true!"

Aaron gave a light shrug with a smile as Dante ran up to someone, gently pushing Garroth away.

"1780."

"A Winter's Ball, and the Schuyler Sisters are the envy of all," he glanced around the room, his eyes falling on each of the sisters wearing their respected colors. "Yo," Aaron turned his head to see Dante walking up to him. "If you could marry a sista, you're rich son." Dante glanced off to the side a small smirk on his face. "is it a question of if Burr ... or which one?"

"Hey,"

"hey,"

"Hey,"

"Hey,"

"Hey, hey, hey, hey."

---

You looked over to the side, your eyes falling onto someone with blue hair.

Ooooh! I do, I do, I do, I dooo~!

You slowly moved behind a pillar and looked to the left, trying to get a good look at his face. Finally seeing his face your breathing hitched and you quickly turned back around, leaning against the pillar. He-EY!

Oooh~ I do, I do, I do, I dooo~!

Boy you got me-

Helpless~!

You slide down the pillar and sat onto the floor, your (F/C) dress spread out against the floor. You put your hands onto the pillar and peeked around it looking at his face again.

Look into your eyes and the sky's the limit!

You smiled and leaned your head against the pillar.

I'm Helpless!

You looked over to the side seeing a couple staring at you weirdly, you quickly stood up and began walking away.

Down for the count and I'm drownin' in them!

I have never been the type to try and grab the spotlight, we were at a revel with some rebels on a hot night.