-+Brothers Best Friend's+- Travis x Reader x Laurence Part 1

Okay, before this starts.. Before I update 'Scars Give Love' I NEED to catch up on Minecraft Diaries.. I think I have a cold, sorry... Bad time to get a cold.. Hehe, So I'm gonna catch up later! And check out my 'Youtuber X Reader One-shots' ^,^ Enjoy!

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"DAAANTEEEEEE!!!!"A Female shouted across the house.

"Dante.. Your sister is calling you." A Blond boy said to a Blue boy. He sighed. "WHAAAAT?!"

Silence. "(Y/N)?!" He shouted.
Dante got up, to the room where he heard his sister's call.

"Wha-"He stopped right in his track. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm trying to get the book.." She said. "...?" Dante got so confused.
"Why?"" Cause it has Laurence's baby photo's.. "She smirked.

"Now I have reason to call you 'sister'"He joked. She bemmed.

A few hours later •°•

"(Y/N)?" Aphmau asked. "Yeah?" She asked her. "What do you think about Garroth or Laurence, or Zane, or Aaron, or Travis or-" "Who's Travis?" She asked. "You don't know Travis?" Aphmau cocked her head.

"No... Should I know him?" She asked her Brown-haired friend. "I dunno.. I'll call Dante over."
Aphmau said as she picked up her phone.

"Hey Dante!...... Oh nothing's wrong! I wanted to call you over.. I have a question.. And (Y/N)'s here soooooo.... Great! See you soon!"

"He's coming over soon!" Aphmau smiled. "Okay.." (Y/N) went silent. "Do you have a crush on Zane~" Aph cooed. "What?! No! I don't!" (Y/N) protested.

"He's my best friend! Nothing more, nothing less!" She said. "Hmm~? Oh really~? It didn't look like that on Christmas~" Aph teased. "W-What? We where under the mistletoe... Its just a kiss on the cheek.. We don't think it's a big deal.." (Y/N) shrugged.

"NOT A BIG DEAL?! Did you SEE how the boys reacted! Dante was really red with anger! Garroth froze! And Laurence was MAD! Just be lucky Dante didn't kill him!"

"Dante overreacts to much..."
(Y/N) said. She looked down and mumbled. "Its not like he cares about me... He only does cause I'm related to him...... He pays attention to you and Nicole..."

"Hmm? Did you say something?" Aphmau asked acting like she didn't hear anything. She felt really bad.

"...No... I didn't say anything..."
Jess bit her lip. 'I can't take it!'

"(Y/N)..." Jess started. She looked up, and raised her eyebrow.

"Dante does care about you! Don't feel like he neglects you!" She tried to comfort her. "He doesn't care about me.. He-"

The door bell rang and (Y/N) sighed. Jess looked at her sympathetically, then got up to answer the door.

"Dante! Hey come on in!" She let him in, and leaded him to the living room.

"Hey Aph, (Y/N)!" He greeted, not making eye contact with his sister.

'Am I too awful to look at?.. Why do I have to be here?'

She looked at her lap, and played with her thumbs. "So Dante..." Jess said breaking the silence.

"Yeah?" He asked. "(Y/N).. Wants to know who Travis is.." She said. Dante's eyes went cold.

"No.." Jess was shocked a bit. "Why?" She asked. "Because!"
The two started to bicker.

'Dante doesn't know... He doesn't know our parents don't care about me... He doesn't know I've been pushed around by Katelyn and Nicole..'

(Y/N) was on the verge of tears.
"I don't want him, to go out with her, so she can fall in love with him, and he'll break her heart!"

"Dante, he won't do th-""You don't know..." She cut jess off.

"What?"" You don't know what happened.. You don't know what's happening...""What?!"
Dante was so confused.

"Dante.. Our parents don't like me... They neglect me.. Katelyn and Nicole push me around..." She said. Dante didn't believe her one bit.

"Stop making up lies!" He scolded.

It didn't hurt her that her parents don't like her, of Katelyn and Nicole hurt her alot... What hurts her is her own Twin Brother doesn't believe her.

(I have NOTHING against Katelyn or Nicole!!)

Jess knows her more than her own brother. She believes her... But she didn't expect her own friends to do that to (Y/N)...

"... I'm not..."" Ugh.. Stop trying to get attention! "Dante puffed. "... I'm sorry..."" Sorry won't help you!" He said really mad. "No... I'm sorry for being your sister... For living.." She said as tears fell down her face. Dante knows she never crys.

She stormed out of the house, leaving a heart-broken Dante, and a sad Jess behind.

(Y/N) walked around a bit, but then bumped into someone.

"Ah, Sorry!" She said, but realized it was Laurence. (Y/N) quickly hid her eyes with her hands.

Laurence looked at her weirdly and removed her hands from her eyes, and noticed she's been crying.

"Why are you crying?" He asked.
"Just a tiny fight.." She mumbled.
"With Dante?" She nodded.

"I know what happened.. And don't ask.. Aph kinda butt dialed me..."

(Y/N) giggled a bit. "Why don't you come with me? We can go to a coffee shop and I'll ask Travis to met us there!" Laurence suggested.

(Y/N) agreed. After 10 minutes has passed, Travis entered the coffee shop. "The Travis has arrived!" He said to Laurence.

"The Laurence, knows.." He said.
"Who's this?" Travis smirked. "This is (Y/N)... She's Dante's sister..."" And he hasn't mentioned this fox too me?!" Travis said pouting.

"And that's why.. He doesn't want you to hit on her..." Laurence said. "And he lets Zane, do that?" Travis said bluntly. "Its because he was faith in Zane, to not do anything stupid... Zane is smart, that's why.." (Y/N) said.

"Oh~?" Travis said. "She speaks~" He cooed.

After a few hours of talking. Travis and Laurence walked
(Y/N) home, both on each side of her.

Little did they know, Dante was watching. "I got it from here.." She said. "Alright.." The boys said. As soon as she was gone, and into her home.

"Damn she's HOT!" Travis said. "Cool it.." Laurence said annoyed. "Whaaat? Its not like you like her!" Laurence looked away, and stayed silent. "You do.." Travis had a smug look on his face.

"Well my dear friend.. We shall compete for Juliets heart than!" Travis said. Once they got into the door of their home, the only thing they saw first.. Was Dante.

Yay! Chapter 1 is done! AND WITH A CLIFTHANGGER!! THEY ARE BACK BABY!

Anyways, IF YOU LIKED THIS PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON IN THE FACE, LIKE A BOSS!! AND AS ALWAYS ILL SEE YOU!! IN THE NEXT THING I POST!!

BYEBYE!!