-+Zane's Mystery Girl+- Zane x Reader

I actually had an idea for a title right off the bat! Hurray!-Take that back.. No I don't.. --;;

Anyways, this takes place in Lovers Lane.
Just a warning, I have a few stories coming out that may hit in the feels, who knows.
~~~~~-----~~~~~

A week earlier Zane had this problem for two months. And said problem was Laurance's loud texting at 2 in the morning.

The tables have indeed turned. Laurance stared at his ceiling in an annoyed tone. "Why the hell is Zane texting at-" Laurance turned on his phone to look at the time. "1:45am?! He doesn't any friends other than Aph."

(Daaaaaamn, Lucy)

Laurance groaned as the loud texting continued and lazily got up from his bed to go knock on Garroth's door.

"Garroth..!" He knocked and then yawned. "Gaaaaarroth?" He called out again and this time opened the door. "Ah-jeez. I forgot he's a heavy sleeper," He sighed. Laurance walked up to Garroth's side and started poking him. "Garroth, wake up."

"Garroth.."

"Gaaarroth?"

"GARROTH?!"

Laurance groaned loudly and grabbed a water bottle.

(Laurance, if you keep shouting his name and groaning, you're gonna give your friends the wrong idea
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 'cause you surely gave me the wrong idea)

Laurance twisted the cap off and dumped the water on his face. Garroth quickly sat up and looked over to see Laurance there. "Laurance? Why'd you wake me up?" Garroth asked. "I was having a good dream..." He grumbled. "While YOU were sleeping I can't sleep!" Laurance exclaimed crossing his arms and Garroth laughed. "Hehe, I see you can't sleep. Too busy thinking about me?" He joked and Laurance got flustered.

"Wha-what?! N-No!" He shouted flustered and Garroth laughed in response and ran his fingers through his somewhat wet hair. "Suuuure, so, what's up?" Laurance groaned. "Zane is texting too loudly." Laurance told him and Garroth snorted. "Zane? Texting? He doesn't have any other friends than Aph!"

"Have you been sampling egg nog again?" Garroth teased and Laurance glared. "No, but seriously. He's texting someone and it's keeping me up. I need beauty rest~" Laurance said flipping his hair. "And you more?" Garroth remarked laughing a bit getting up from his bed.

(Makin' moves on him Geerith?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) {spelt it wrong purposesly} I propose that I make an entire chapter to Garrance. Cheers! Jk)

"Psh, shut up." Laurance laughed and Garroth did as well. The two of them walked out of Garroth's room and Garroth knocked on Zane's door as Laurance went into his room. "What?" Zane said in annoyed tone. "Baby brother? Can I come in?"

"You're going to anyways, so what's the point in even answering?" Zane remarked as Garroth opened the door. "What, do you want?" Zane sighed and Garroth looked down. "Well, it's that, Laurance says that you're texting too loud. Which I find impossible because you don't have any other friends other than Aph." Garroth mumbled the last part and Zane glared.

"I have ears you know." Zane grumbled. "Can you PLEASE keep it down? Laurance needs his beauty sleep." Garroth remarked. "Sure, he definitely needs it." Zane rolled his eyes and Garroth snorted a tiny bit.

"HEY, I HEARD THAT!"

"Who are you texting anyway, baby brother?" Garroth asked, then Zane slammed his phone backside on the bedside and got up and walked over to Garroth who took a step back each time he got closer. "That, is none, of your business!" Zane loudly told him.