-+You're Lucky+- Dante x Reader

Aaaand I forgot to hit publish a few hours ago....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you just gonna walk?"

She nodded

"Where too?"

She shrugged.

"Then come wi-"

"To O'kasis..."

"Y-you work for O'kasis?!"

"....No....I have some friends..."

She stopped and turned around to face the boy.

"I-I'm Dante.."

"....(Y/N)..."

"Why are you going to O'kasis?"

"To do an old friend a favor... Garroth, just got out of the Irene Dimension....Right?"

"How did you?....Yeah..."

"His half brother... Vylad is an old friend of mine.... Zane is also out of the Dimension.. I have a favor to give him and Garroth.."

"But, even though Zane deserves this... It doesn't make it right (Y/N)...Killing can change you..It doesn't matter if its a favor..."

"I'm not doing it just for them... Its for me too..."

"What?"

"Zane, killed my family.."

"......"

"Dante!"

Two boys ran up to them.

"(Y/N)?"

"Yo.."

"Who's this?"

"(Y/N)....She knows Garroth, Zane and this 'Vylad'..."

"My half brother?"

"No! Your grandfather!"

"...Yes! Your half brother!"

"Hmm..."

"Sense of humor..."

"Shut up Laurence..."

Silence filled the area.

"Don't try to change my mind..."

"But killing doesn't-"

"I said don't..."

(Sassy reader!)

"Too bad..."

She puffed, then sighed.

"Fine..."

Laurence and Garroth looked at each other, then smirked and walked off.

"Where did they go?"

"I dunno..."

"So Blue Bell.... Wanna tell me your name again?"

She smirked.

"Its Dante."

"Hmm.... Cute..."

"C-cute?! I am NOT cute!"

"Hmm... Yes, you are!"

"No I'm not!"

He smirked, confusing her.

"You are..."

"Then if I'm cute... You're cuter.."

"What are you-"

She was cut off, by something on her lips.... It was Dante's lips.

She stared, eye wide at him. And he pulled away.

"Heh~"

"Tsk... You're lucky you're cute.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its short!

Oh my god I FINALLY POSTED SOMETHING!!!... So I don't have a stomach virus or bug... What is a portability, is since I don't eat right, like once a day the acid or liquid in my stomach, maybe gave little scratchs in my stomach, but since I'm young that can change... Anyway I have a story that's gonna be coming out, actually two Stories!

One is gonna be a romance between a student and teacher, and the last one is persona 4... Either one-shots of a reader or just a story with an OC... I may do both... Not sure yet... I haven't been I'm school ALL week... Since I have a small fever I don't think I'm going tomorrow... And hopefully my sleeping can get back on track... That could also be a problem... I am sweating right now... My god...

I am also thinking of some Youtuber stories... OH! I almost forgot! Limelight! That's gonna be coming out! So is either 'The Lord and The Knight' or 'Lord and the Knight'... Another chapter of 'Scars give love' and 'If it Never happened' is coming soon!

Anyways... If you liked this PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON IN THE FACE LIKE A BOSS!! AND AS ALWAYS ILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT THING I POST!!!

BYEBYE!!!