-+Single Again..+- (unknown) x Reader

I'm single again. Yay..
Even though I ended it I'm the one that feels broken, and upset, and just... Empty and emotionless.
This is gonna be based off of me..
This takes place in Phoenix Drop High...
Enjoy..
~~~~~-----~~~~~

Kawaii~chan slowly walked over and sat next to you. "(Y/N)~chi..." She mumbled softly and gently placed her hand on your shoulder. Aphmau and Katelyn soon came over and sat on the ground in front of you.

"I don't understand.. I.. think he's just.. using you." Katelyn told you. "If he's shy then he wouldn't of hugged you Infront of his friends.." Katelyn explained. "Not to mention when you two do text, he's gone for more than an hour."

"He... Has his reasons."

"Those aren't reasons (Y/N). They're just excuses." Katelyn told you. Aphmau sighed a bit. "Honestly, I think he's just dating you to make him look better for his friends.."

You sighed shakey. "I don't know.."

"I think it's best if you two break up.." Aphmau quietly said. "I haven't seen you like this, and.. It makes me upset knowing that you feel this way because of him."

"Leave his ass."

"..I...."

"(Y/N), honestly.. You've been anxious about him. You're anxiety has been acting up." Katelyn told you. "I understand you like him and all, but.. I think it's best for both of you.. You're great, he.. isn't. All you've been feeling is pain." Aphmau added.

".. I don't know what I feel anymore.." You mumbled and Katelyn sighed. "Kawaii~chan thinks  you two need to... End it.." Kawaii~chan mumbled. "Please.. break up with him.."

"And what if you're wrong?" You asked. "It's better safe than sorry.." Katelyn answered. "Just.. Leave him please, I hate seeing you like this, I don't want you to get broken in the end.." Aphmau said.

-3rd person-

"... Long story short, She's breaking up with you." Katelyn told him. "Okay. I'm fine with that." Katelyn glared softly at him. "We're still friends, right?" Katelyn rolled her eyes and gave a shrug. "Mhmm. I guess."

"Yashhhh."

Katelyn left him be and made her way over towards her upset friend. "Did I do the right thing?" She asked as Katelyn sat down next to her. "Do you think you did?" She shrugged. "I think you did, if that matters." She said.

Katelyn got up and left, but then Aphmau sat next to her. "How are things between you and your man?" She asked. "..We haven't talked since last night."

Aphmau sighed, and the conversation went on for a bit more. ".. you know.. We.. broke up.. I ended it." She told her and Aphmau looked at her. "Really..? When..?" She asked. "Earlier..."

"What did he say?"

"He's fine with it. And asked of we can still he friends." Aphmau got a bit pissed off at that. "I didn't tell him.. Katelyn did.." Aphmau raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

"..I couldn't bring myself to.."

"So you love him.." Aphmau said. "I.. don't think I do.."

"I feel kinda empty.." She mumbled. "You broke up... I'm sorry.." Aphmau rubbed her back and got up, to give her some space.

Normal p.o.v-

You stared down at the floor as your eyes teared up a bit. You blinked kinda fast and the teary eyes went away..

You layer your head back and took a shakey breath.

"I'm single again..."

~~~~~-----~~~~~
I know it's short.. as long it's something, right?..sorry that it sucks..

I don't understand.. I ended it, but yet.. I'm the one that feels the pain..

Anyways, if you liked this, punch that vote button, in the face. Like a boss. And as always, I'll see you. In the next thing I post.

Buh-bye..