-+What Are We?+- Zane x Reader Pt.2

You gulped nervously. You sighed then explained to her the entire story. "Zane... He?" She looked baffled. "Uhm, wow, so that's what you meant." You nodded. "I mean, you should tell him soon, right? If he ends up with Kawaii~chan then.." She stopped herself.

"You should ask Dante. I'm not good with love stuff." She told you. "And you, should get some sleep!" She pointed to you going over to where she was sleeping. You nodded. You waited until she was sleeping and took your phone out. You dialed your mother.

You walked out onto the balcony. You and Aaron have different mother's, it's a long story. "Mom? Hey, it's me." You told her. "Yeah, I know it's late but I need your advice.." You mumbled leaning onto the railing. "What would you do if you're pregnant but the father doesn't know what your relationship is, and doesn't know about the baby, and may go out with one of your best friends?" You said really fast. "Sorry.." You mumbled. "You would..?" You asked. "Mom!" You scolded. "It's fine." You told her. "Yeah, you know all my friends."

"...Yeah.. Zane... Kawaii~chan." You answered. "Meif'wa, and yes." You told her. "Mom, I'll explain that another time." You groaned. "WAIT!" Your mother screamed. "I'M GONNA HAVE GRANDBABIES!" She shouted. "Mom!" You mumbled. You heard a knock at your door. "Shoot.." You mumbled. The door opened and you, fortunately saw Dante. "(Y/N)?" He closed the door. "Why are you up so late?! You should be sleeping!" He told you. "Dante, you aren't my father!" You told him annoyed. "I know, but I'm close enough to be your brother. Who are you talking to anyways?" He asked. "My mother." You told him.

"Oh." Dante mumbled and you told your mother you needed to hang up. You sat on your bed and Dante sat next to you. "Did you hear my mother?" You asked. "No, I needed a drink and I saw Kawaii~chan and Zane talking so I asked them if you were up." He answered. "They were having an.." He looked at you with a sigh. "Not good in your department conversation.." He told you. "Dante.. What am I going to do?" He shrugged. "If I were you I would do something soon. Zane's warming up to Kawaii~chan. She's been on his case since we got here." He groaned. "Didn't she have a thing for Reese?" He asked you. "I'm pretty sure she did. I don't know about now though."

"Even if Zane liked you she would probably still-somehow get him to like her. If it was visa versa she would of set you up with someone." Dante told you. "Kawaii~chan isn't like that Dante." You told him. "Is that hesitation I detect? You aren't so sure either." Dante said with a wink. "Still, if I were Zane.." You shook your head. "You would of asked me out immediately." You finished for him. "Yeah! I mean who wouldn't?" He said with a smile. "Pregnant with my child? That seems pretty sweet." He joked. "Dante, don't get so full of yourself!"

"You know I'll be there for you.. Right? More than Aaron is and was." He mumbled the last part. "Dante.." You mumbled. "He has a life, a girlfriend who he'll probably marry." You told him. "You have a life as well! Everyone here does! I don't need anyone worrying about me." You told him. "Zane can date who ever he wants. He can do anything he wants. And if he wants to be with Kawaii~chan then so be it." You told him crossing your arms. "And if he does go with Kawaii~chan.. Me and Garroth will be here for you. Heck I'll even be your boyfriend~." You laughed a bit. "You like Jenna, remember and she obviously likes you back...Huh.." You stopped yourself. "What's wrong?"

You thought you didn't need anyone. But you need SOMEONE. Everyone has something important they need to do. Travis will be with Katelyn, Aph with Aaron, Dante with Jenna, Kawaii~chan with most likely Zane, and Garroth with his Hula lessons, Lucinda, who knows where she goes. "No one will be there, huh?" Dante asked. "Jenna will understand.." He put his arm around you. "Trust me, even if she gets mad.." You put your head on his shoulder. "How long?""Three." You answered.

"Like I said.. Jenna will understand." He told you. "Hopefully.." You mumbled. "You should get some sleep." He told you getting up from your bed. "You're pregnant, remember? You and lil' Dante need sleep." He told you putting his hands on his hips. You heard something shuffle away. "'Lil Dante'?" You questioned him with a small smirk. "Yeah, you're naming the baby after me!" He joked. "We'll see about that." He smiled. "Still.. I think you should tell Zane.. The sooner the better. If you wait Zane will be with Kawaii~chan and you telling him you're pregnant with his baby, will probably start drama."

You sighed. "Sleep on it." Dante told you, then the door opened. You and Dante jumped. Kawaii~chan peeked her head in. "Dante~kun? Why are you in (Y/N)~chan's room?" She asked closing the door behind her. "I uh, came to talk to her. See if she was still up." Dante said. "Hmm, Kawaii~chan heard your conversation.." She mumbled.

"(Y/N)~chan WILL have a baby!" She smiled happily. "Baby~chan is Zane~kun's...Right? Not Dante~kun's?" She asked giving him a slight glance. You looked down. You think Kawaii~chan likes Zane. Wouldn't it break her heart if you told her? "Yeah, it is.." Dante mumbled. "Yay! Kawaii~chan's ship has sailed!" You looked up at her. "'Ship'?" You and Dante asked her. "Yep~! Kawaii~chan told (Y/N)~chan that Zane~kun was cute, Kawaii~chan wanted to see (Y/N)~chan's reaction! She looked confused! Kawaii~chan was planning all along!" She giggled. That sneaky little Meif'wa. "You...Aren't upset?" You asked her. "Oh Irene, no!" She shook her head. "Kawaii~chan just think's Zane~kun is cute! Kawaii~chan thinks all the boys here are cute! Kawaii~chan still likes Reese~senpai.." She sighed in the end.

"Kawaii~chan asked Zane~kun about (Y/N)~chan..." Kawaii~chan started. She looked down, her tail kept swaying back and forth. "Zane~kun said he doesn't know what he and (Y/N)~chan are.. (Y/N)~chan? Is that true?" She said and looked at you. Dante even looked at you confused. "Y..Yeah.." You mumbled. "Tell Zane how you feel." Dante told you. "(Y/N)~chan has all of our support!" Kawaii~chan smiled. "Kawaii~chan and Garroth~kun will help (Y/N)~chan through her pregnancy!" Kawaii~chan said with a big grin. "Does Katelyn know?" You nodded. "Oh.. Kawaii~chan forgot to mention." You and Dante looked at her.

"Zane~kun thinks (Y/N)~chan is pregnant with Dante~kun's baby.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand part two is done! It doesn't seem much, it's only talking and I apologize about that, but I will put pt.3 soon which maybe the last part!

Anyways, if you liked this PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON IN THE FACE, LIKE A BOSS!! AND AS ALWAYS, I'LL SEE YOU!! IN THE NEXT THING I POST!!

BYE BYE!!

Expect a Garroth, Laurence or Dante next!

I'm on my computer right now, all I'm doing is finishing a bunch of one-shots then post them at the same time.. I may do that. Sounds like a good idea.