FINAL-+Romeo and Juliet +- Aaron x Reader

You and Aaron just stood there facing eachother. "Uh.. I know we're rehearsing and all, but is this necessary?" You called out to Katelyn. "Yes! Just do it!" Katelyn shouted back.

"Look, before this we still have to practice a different part.. We got the kiss and all, but we need before." You said. "I swear to Irene, if you don't just kiss him. I'll push you two!" Katelyn shouted. Aaron sighed and shook his head. "I'll do it."
"Thank you!" Katelyn huffed. You looked at Aaron, and before you could process anything that just happened he kissed you.

"Good, now practice your other lines! I need this play PERFECT!" She shouted walking out. Aaron pulled away from you. "Uh, sorry.." He mumbled. "It's, uhm.. Fine." You looked at Aaron nervously. And he sighed again. "I want to.. Uh. Do..""Then do it." You told him.

He looked down at his feet then back to you. "You want me to?" You asked, and he nodded. You sighed an okay.

You took one step then kissed him. He moved his hands to you waist, and you moved your hands to his shoulder.

In the end you guys did practice lines.

After the play was finished and Laurence kissing Garroth. You and Aaron decided to go for a walk. "I can't believe they locked you in the bathroom!" You laughed. "Me neither." He mumbled, with a very small smile. "But Karma did hit them back." You smiled at him.

"You want to be my girlfriend?" You stopped walking. "Wh..What?"

(No. XD Jk)

"Would you, be my girlfriend?" He repeated. "Uh, Y.. Yeah." You nodded. "Good." He said. He walked infront of you then kissed you.

-----------------------------
I am NOT proud of this one.. I don't even want to do my Outro.

I'll redo this one sooner or later.. Ugh..

Up next.

Most likely the Finale of "What are we?"