-+ You Kinda Did+- Laurance x Reader

Okay, I got an AWESOME, Idea! In order to find that out, read the story! XP, My kitten scratched the side of my leg, and my arm is on it...It stings.. :-;

Enjoy! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been 15 years since they leavt. Aphmau, Garroth, Emmalyn, Kenmur,Katelyn, Aaron and Laurance just....Vanished. You and Dante stayed behind..They went to go Stop Garroth, from giving the pendent to Zane,Then they never came back..

15 Years Earlier~

"Dante, (Y/N)..I would like it if you two could stay behind! We'll be back soon!" Aphmau said. "But-""We'll be back...Okay?I promise! Stay pretty!" Laurance cut you off and winked. Then they leavt. "Don't worry about it.... They said they'll be back, they will!"Dante smiled. "I wanted at least him to stay.."You mumbled. "He's a guard,He has to go with Aphmau."Dante said looking at you. "You are two...Sometimes.. I think he doesn't actually love me.." You said. "He does!" Dante said objecting.

"What if he doesn't come back?"You asked. "He promised!He always keeps his promises!" Dante smiled. "He never keeps secrets from you, and you never keeps secrets from him!"Dante said. "It's a pretty good relationship!" Dante smiled. "I have one secret...I didn't tell him yet... I was going to tonight.."You said. "What's that secret-If you don't mind me asking.." Dante asked.

"I'm pregnant...."You whispered. Dante looked at you, with disbelief. "You're what?!" Dante shouted. "SHHH!!" You shushed him. "You're Pregnant?!" "Who's pregnant?" You and Dante turned around to face the owner of the voice. "N-Nicole?! K-Kawaii~Chan?!" Dante stuttered. "Uh-oh.."He said looking at you. "Dante~Kun! You got (Y/N)~Senpai pregnant?!"She said mad. "Laurance~Kun will be very mad!" She said, crossing her arms.

"N-No! She's pregnant with Laura-"You covered his mouth with your hand. The girls eyes widened. "She's pregnant with laurance's kid?" Nicole asked. You sighed, and nodded. You moved your hand away from Dante's mouth. "AWW! Can Kawaii~Chan throw a party?! Kiki can help!" Kawaii~Chan said practically jumping up and down.

"Sure Kawaii~Chan.."You smiled. "We can ask Donna for help too!" Dante said. "I guess it's settled then!" You smiled. "Nicole~Sama can help too!" Kawaii~Chan said grabbing Nicole's hand and running to the town square. You sighed. "When Laurance come's back, He's going to be so confused." You said. "Don't worry! I'll be by your side until he come's back!" Dante gave a warm smile.

With Aphmau~~

"Come on Garroth! Aphmau is worried sick about you! This isn't you at all!" Laurance shouted. Garroth stopped and thought for a moment. "You're right.." Garroth moved away from Laurance and started to attack Zane. Then an Arrow came out of nowhere and hit Zane's shoulder. "OW!" He looked where the arrow was shot. Someone was also here. They where wearing silver armor, with a helmet on. He got a glimpse of their eyes. They where kneeling down with their bow in their hand.

"Well, Well, Well..Look who's here!" He chuckled evilly. Everyone, but Garroth looked over and saw them. They shot another arrow. "(E/C) eyes...I wonder who's here.."He smirked. "If you're done playing guess the Archer...I want to get this done now.."They said annoyed.

They threw the bow down on the ground, and walked over to Garroth and Zane. "Hey Zane."They started. "Light's out." They punched Zane in the face really hard, and he fell down, knocked out. "Come on!" A girl with White creamy hair said. "But we don't know you two!" Aphmau said. "But we know you."The Archer said, grabbing their bow. "Come on, Aphmau!" She shouted. "It won't be long until, Zane wakes up.. But if we are going to stand her and bicker, he'll wake up and be pretty mad.." The Archer said.

"They have a point.."Garroth said. "Alright.."Apmau said. They went through the portal and was back outside where they disappeared. "Mom!" Two kids shouted and ran over to the Archer and hugged 'Her'. "That's a girl?" Laurance asked. "Noooo, they call me 'Mom' for no reason!" The Archer said sarcastically. You where known for being sarcastic. This 'Archer' reminded Laurance of you. "Aphmau...Where have you been?" The Archer aka You asked. "What do you mean? We only have been gone for 15 minutes!" Aphmau said. "No... It's been 15 years..."You said. "In the Irene detention, every minute is a year here.." Emmalyn said. "So...I never kept my promise for (Y/N) then.."Laurence mumbled. "Mother? Why did he say your name?" Your Daughter Lauren asked. "What?" Laurance asked. "Nothing.." You said. "Louis... Lauren, Let's go home.."You said.

A Half an Hour Later~~

"Kawaii~Chan is happy to see (Y/N)~Senpai is back!" Kawaii~Chan hugged you. "Nice to see you too!" You said. "Why don't you take your helmet off?" Kawaii~Chan asked. "Laurance is back... He doesn't know about them.."You whispered. "Who doesn't know about us?" The twins asked. "No one.."You said taking your helmet off. "(Y/N)?" You turned around and saw Laurance there. "Uh-oh..Louis~Kun, Lauren~Sama? Why don't you come with me?" Kawaii~Chan asked. The twins where about to protest but didn't, they followed Kawaii~Chan.

"(Y/N)! It's good to see you!"He scratched the back of his neck nervous, that you where going to be mad at him. "I'm not mad...I pretty happy...I Shot Zane in the arm, and I punched him in the face.. Seems like a good day to me." You said. "That was you?!Wait...That means...What happened while I was gone?!" Laurance asked nervously. "Um.. Nothing really... Dante and Kawaii~Chan are married and had a kid, Donna has children now... I have kids...Nothing changed...Other than the normal town is ruins now.."You said. "You-You have kids? Who's kid's are they?" Laurance asked nervously.

"Maybe if he didn't disappeared 15 years ago, he could of seen them grow up...Maybe before he leavt I was a few weeks pregnant.." You said hoping get the hint. "Wait...Are the-""Mother!" You and Laurance looked over to the twins. "Mother? Why does he look like us?" Louis has your (E/C) eyes, and Laurances brown hair, Lauren has Laurance's Baby Blue eyes, and has Your (H/C) hair. "Louis, Lauren....This is your Father.."You said nervous of how they are going to take it.

"How come you never mentioned him?" Louis asked. "I...I was..""She was scared..." You looked over, it was Dante. "She loved you guys, she didn't want you guys to think your Father, ran away.."He said. The twins looked at you. "They're only 14, you can still help her raise the twins.." Dante said. "Yeah, maybe I will.."Laurance smiled. "Now... Lauren is into Archery and Louis is into Swordsmanship.." You told him. "I missed a lot didn't I?" He asked. "Yeah, You kinda did.."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Think The Names; Louis and lauren fit this... But if you don't think so, then you could replace the names then... So I just got the Idea of day dreaming...

Anyways If you liked this PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON IN THE FACE, LIKE A BOSS!!! AND AS ALWAYS, I'LL SEE YOU, IN THE NEXT THING I POST!!

BYEBYE!!

Next Chapter will Be Travis x Reader! Maybe You, Reader-Chan, will be Pregnant, WHO KNOW!

{Extened A/N}

I was going to make it a Laurance x Reader x Dante... But I didn't....