Claiming (Chuck x Reader)

Requests: Could you possibly do a A/B/O AU where it's a Alpha!ChuckxOmega!Reader and they meet each other in a bookstore and the reader is very shy and innocent but they're drawn to each other and want to move slow, over time they mate. Maybe a A/B/O series? AND Pretty please with a cherry on top could I ask for an A/B/O fic where alpha!Chuck and omega!reader want to take things slowly but then maybe the reader goes into heat and he fucks her roughly and gives her everything she needs? And can it go from super cute to super dirty, filthy, sexy smut?

Reader Sex: Female

Reader Gender: Any

Pairing: Chuck x Reader

Word Count: 2,587

Warnings: A/B/O, AU, Alpha!Chuck, Omega!Reader, dom/sub, rough smut, virgin!reader and Chuck

A/N: I didn't follow the second request exactly (I hope that's ok). Instead of the reader in heat, I made it so that Chuck is in rut. I wanted to change things up a little bit from what I normally write.

Fic:

It was rare to find an unclaimed alpha. You'd seen alphas with as many as six claiming marks on their necks, but this man didn't have a single one. To be honest, you couldn't remember the last time you'd met an alpha who hadn't claimed at least one omega. This man though ... he didn't even have the smell of an omega on him.

You'd accidentally reached for the same book, his fingers brushing yours as you take hold of the book's spine. "Sorry," he says, quickly pulling his hand back.

"An alpha who says sorry?" you ask in shock. It wasn't in their nature to apologize that easily.

"Yeah, sorry," he says, rubbing the back of his neck. You can't help but laugh as you pull the book from the shelf.

"Here," you say, holding the book out to him, "It's yours." You were shy and you didn't want to make a scene so you instantly tried to give this alpha the book he had wanted.

"No," he says, "You grabbed it first. You take it." Most alphas would've taken the book and left without so much as a thank you or a second thought.

"But it's the last one," you tell him.

"It's fine," he says, "I can always go somewhere else. I've got more books than I can count anyway, I probably shouldn't be buying any more."

"Are you sure?" you ask, still holding the book out to him. It was in your nature to want to please and for some reason you wanted to please this alpha more than you'd ever wanted to please an alpha before.

"Yeah," he answers, "I'm sure, but ... could I have something else instead?" Here it goes, apparently he was a typical alpha after all with only one thing on his mind. His eyes flick down to your neck, looking for a claiming mark but not finding one. You didn't have one because you'd never been claimed. There was no way you were becoming part of a harem, you wanted someone special, someone who wanted you and you only.

"Um," you answer, not wanting to lead him on.

"I realize how that sounded," he says, hitting his palm against his forehead, "What I meant was, may I have your name? Or your number? Or both?" You were surprised, his request much different from the one you had expected.

"Y/N," you tell him.

"Y/N," he repeats as if he's testing to see how your name rolls off his tongue, "I'm Chuck. It's nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too, Chuck," you answer, shaking his hand.

***

Your courtship had gone on much longer than any normal courtship did. You were shy around him at first because you knew how alphas could be, but he wasn't the typical alpha. Chuck was the most respectful alpha you'd ever met. He was gentle and caring and he didn't push you or force you to do anything you didn't want to do. On top of that, he was playful and he brought you out of your shell. You trusted him and you could be yourself around him.