My Savior (Michael x Reader)

Request: This is my first time requesting so I don't know what I'm saying :) I am a huge Matt Cohen fan and I really liked seeing his take on Michael. Can you write Michael like he's very distant and cold and he actually knows what's up with everything but doesn't show any emotion. Y/N is a nerdy girl who likes supernatural books and really into Michael and she starts praying to him even though she knows he's not real and one day she's in some trouble and Michael helps her which leads to very hot smut?

Reader Sex: Female

Reader Gender: Any

Pairing: Michael x Reader

Word Count: 1,948

Warnings: Smut, edging, rough sex, possessive!Michael

Fic:

He'd always been your favorite angel. Ever since he'd shown up in the "Supernatural" books, you'd prayed to him. You were under no illusion that he was real, it was just nice to have someone to talk to after a long day. You felt comfortable telling him anything and everything; even if you were talking to an imaginary character he was still a comfort.

Then you'd started seeing him, or rather you saw a man who looked an awful lot like what you imagined Michael to look like. He was tall with striking green eyes, dark hair, and a handsome face. Maybe it was just your imagination, but you'd seen him several times. He was a stranger passing you on the sidewalk, a man waiting at the bus station, the guy driving the car next to yours. One time you'd even tried to approach him, but when you got close, he disappeared behind a crowd and you'd lost him.

It was strange to see this man over and over again, day after day. He almost seemed to be following you, though you doubted that. He had no interest in you; you'd never even seen him look at you.

The walk signal pops up and you step into the street. Screeching wheels sound on the pavement and everything seems to slow down. A blue car hurtles toward you and fear glues you to the ground. The only thing you can think to do is pray.

Then the street and the city are gone. You're in your bedroom and two strong arms are wrapped around you from behind. The arms slip away, but you're still too scared to move. "Are you hurt?" a man asks. Your eyes go wide when he moves to stand in front of you.

"Am - am I - is this Heaven?" you ask.

"No, I believe this is where you reside, am I wrong?" the man asks.

" Michael?" you ask, unsure if what was happening was real or just some coma induced vision.

"So you know me then," Michael chuckles.

"Do I?" you ask.

"Quite," he responds, "Is it not your voice I hear every night before you fall asleep? I've heard you Y/N, every prayer."

"But, I thought you were in Hell, with Lucifer," you state.

"Correct," Michael says. He guides you to your bed and sits you on the edge. "My brother and I were both sent to the cage, but I escaped." His hands cup your face and you begin to wonder what he's doing. "Checking your body for wounds," he explains, "As you did not answer my question."

"I'm fine, thanks to you," you tell him, "You saved my life, thank you."

"You are very welcome Y/N," he says, "But I owe you much more."

"What do you mean?" you question.

"You're the reason I'm here," he says, "I heard your voice and I followed it out of Hell."

"That's ridiculous," you say, brushing off his comments, "I'm just a nerd who likes books. I don't have the power to help an archangel escape from Hell."