Chuck's Room (God!Chuck x Reader)

Requests: So I have a sort of challenge for you. You're an amazing writer and I was wondering if you could do a Chuck one shot or something it doesn't have to be long but like where tfw leaves her with him because the hunt is too dangerous for her? Pretty please AND Now that we know that CHUCK IS GOD, can I request a reader x God!Chuck where she winds up sleeping with him? Maybe she liked him a long time ago and still wants him when she realizes he's alive? Please and thank you! AND I absolutely need a fic about Chuck (getting caught by the fem!reader) watching Dean's porn and then they act out what Chuck was watching (maybe doggie style) and I think you'd be the perfect person to write it! Pleeeease? I love you! AND Could I maybe request a fic where God!Chuck confesses his feelings for the reader and she likes him but isn't quite sure if she loves him or not? You're the best, love you!

Reader Sex: Female

Reader Gender: Any

Pairing: God!Chuck x Reader

Word Count: 2,749

Warnings: Masturbation (reader catching Chuck in the act), smut, language

Fic:

The shock of finding out that Chuck was not only alive but that he was also God hadn't yet worn off. You met him back when he was pretending to be a prophet and in the short time you knew him, you had become pretty close, close to the point where you were starting to have feelings for him. That was until he had vanished and been presumed dead, before you knew he was God. Since returning, he had practically become a squatter in the bunker. You weren't about to turn him out, but having him living with you was making you nervous. You weren't exactly without sin, not to mention that your previous feelings for him were resurfacing despite your better judgment.

When Sam and Dean decided to go on a mission to save Lucifer from Amara, you were desperate to go with them and get away from your one time crush, but they wouldn't let you go. Instead, they left you behind in the bunker because apparently the mission was too dangerous.

"Keep an eye on him for us," Dean had instructed before he left.

"I don't think God needs a babysitter," you had whispered back, "What if he decides to smite me or something?"

So far, there hadn't been any smiting, just loud singing in the shower and empty food wrappers left around the bunker. In all honesty, you would've imagined God to be a little more cleanly, but you decided not to point this out to him. After stepping out of a freezing cold shower and making yourself presentable, you decide to head to the kitchen for some dinner.

You're about to turn the corner when you hear your name, a soft whisper, but still definitely your name. Following the sound, it leads you to the room Chuck has claimed as his own. Your name only gets louder as you approach his room, now hitting your ears as groans rather than whispers.

The door is slightly ajar and without thinking, you push the door wide open. What you see makes you stop in your tracks. Chuck sits on the edge of his bed, leaning back with one hand behind him for support. His head is tipped back, his eyes shut, your name falling from his lips in a soft moan. When your eyes travel down, you notice his hand wrapped around his cock, pumping up and down, precum beading at his tip.

You knew you should give him his privacy, but the fact that he was moaning your name keeps you there. Slinking back to the doorframe where he's sure not to see you, you watch as Chuck gets himself off.

"Oh fuck," he groans, his hand moving faster. His head tilts forward and his eyes open before they become glued to Dean's laptop, which sits beside him, headphones connected to it so that only he can hear the sound. From the angle you're at, you can see the screen. Both you and Chuck watch as the couple fuck doggie style, fast and rough.