Girls on Film (Charlie x Reader)

Request: Charlie Bradbury x Reader fix with them starting out watching Star Trek or something together and they like play fight about who the best character is and they end up kissing and with smut thx??? AND Can u do a fem!reader x Charlie smut (with dirty talk)

Reader Sex: Female

Reader Gender: Any

Pairing: Charlie x Reader

Word Count: 1,590

Warnings: discussion about cheating on each other with fictional characters (is that even a warning?), smut

A/N: This is my first Charlie fic, so let me know how I did

Fic:

"But Kirk is the captain," you say, trying to counter Charlie's point. She lies on the couch behind you, one of her arms draped over your body, playing with the strings of your hoodie. Star Trek plays out on the screen as your little argument goes on.

"Kirk runs on pure luck, Spock on the other hand runs on logic," Charlie points out.

"Logic can't solve everything," you say, "Sometimes you need to have luck . . . and the willingness to cheat."

"Spock's the better character," Charlie says simply.

"Is not," you retort.

"You're adorable when you're wrong," Charlie laughs. She nuzzles her face against the crook of your neck and places a kiss there.

"That's funny, because I'm not wrong," you state as you turn to face her.

"Agree to disagree," Charlie says as she brushes a strand of hair behind your ear.

"Or we could compromise," you suggest, "I mean, if I was on the Enterprise, my favorite crew member would have to be Uhura."

"Wait, you are assuming I'm not with you right?" Charlie asks.

"Of course," you tease, kissing her on the cheek, "I'm assuming that you're back on Earth waiting for me to come home while I'm up on the Enterprise flirting with Uhura."

"If you ever meet Uhura, you better be doing more than just flirting," she tells you.

"Charlie Bradbury!" you exclaim, "Are you giving me permission to cheat on you with a fictional character?"

"Well, I don't want you to be alone while you're risking your life, especially if Kirk is still the captain," Charlie says. You trace your fingers up and down her t shirt covered side.

"This is why I love you," you say, "The fact that we can fictionally cheat on each other and still find our way back to each other is astounding. How was your fling with Hermione by the way?"

"Magical," she states, making you laugh, "How about your affair with Uhura?"

"Out of this world," you say, you both giggle. Your lips meet Charlie's and you completely forget your argument. Her lips move soft and gentle, coaxing yours apart. You grant her access and her tongue slips into your mouth.

One of your hands snakes underneath Charlie's neck and your hand twists into her bright red hair. Your other hand finds the hem of her shirt and slips beneath it, sliding up her body until you find her breast. She moans as you squeeze the flesh and roll the nipple between your fingers.

Charlie pulls down the zipper of your hoodie and you help to pull it off, leaving you in a t shirt and shorts. You push Charlie onto her back and move to straddle her lap. Her eyes turn dark as she watches you lean down above her until your lips meet. Both of your hands slide beneath her shirt and you cup a breast in each one. She moans and her back arches into your touch.