The Demons of Wall Street (Male!Reader version) (Crowley x Reader x Demon!Dean)

Request: Just wanted to say me and my friend are like loving your blog, she especially loves The Demons of Wall Street. Could you write a male reader version please?

Reader Sex: Male

Reader Gender: Male

Pairing: Crowley x Reader x Demon!Dean

Summary: This is the male!Reader version of this request -> Hey can I please request a fic where the reader makes Crowley and Demon!Dean watch The Wolf Of Wall Street (my second favourite film ever) and it results in a threesome? Thanks xxx

Word Count: 2,753

Warnings: Pure smut, oral, unprotected sex, dirty talk, language

A/N: I've only seen The Wolf of Wall Street once and it's been a while, so there's no in depth detail about the movie, sorry about that.

Fic:

"You ready to go Sweetheart?" Dean asks as he swings his jacket over his shoulder.

"Not tonight," you answer, "Tonight's a staying in kind of night. You two can go on without me, just don't get into any trouble."

"But it's no fun without you," Dean says, almost pouting. You'd stayed with him ever since he'd become a demon. Sam was trying to get his brother back to normal, but Dean didn't want to change. You figured it was better to stay with Dean and keep an eye on him, making sure he wouldn't do something he'd regret later, than to let him go off on his own.

Dean plops down on the couch beside you, his arms crossed. Crowley comes into the room and you can feel him staring at you. "Are we going out or are we just going to sit here?" Crowley asks.

"Y/N wants to stay in," Dean says as if he's telling some huge secret.

"Well, if our little human wants to stay in, I suppose we'll have to stay in won't we?" Crowley asks, joining you on the couch, "So what do you have planned for us?" You swallow thickly, sitting between the two demons with each of them looking at you like this made you nervous.

"I was planning on watching a movie," you respond, "Maybe make some popcorn first."

"Of course Love," Crowley says, "Which movie would you like to watch?"

"None of that Disney sing along crap this time," Dean adds. You pause for a moment before deciding, you knew the movie you chose would determine how the night ended.

"The Wolf of Wall Street?" you ask, knowing exactly how the movie would make them act. Crowley smirks and snaps his finger, the ads beginning to play on the screen and a bowl of popcorn appearing in your lap. Dean snaps his fingers and puts you all in comfortable clothes, Dean and Crowley wearing only pajama pants while you wore a pair of Crowley's boxers and one of Dean's button up flannels. Crowley and Dean lean back, making themselves comfortable as you settle yourself between them.

You snack on your popcorn as the movie goes on, Dean and Crowley letting their hands graze yours as they reach into the bowl. The couch begins to become uncomfortable and you decide you want to lie down. You place the popcorn bowl on the coffee table and turn on the couch, draping your legs over Crowley's lap and placing your head in Dean's. Dean smirks down at you, carding his hand through your hair. You smile back before turning your attention back to the movie.

Crowley's fingers trace lines from your ankles to your knees, up and down, up and down, until one of the more risqué scenes comes on. You feel Crowley shift and hear him groan quietly. Dean makes a soft grunting noise and you can tell the movie is finally getting to them.