Love at First Sight (Castiel x Reader)

Requests: Can you do a short story (Castiel x Reader) where the reader is working with Sam and Dean on a case and Cas shows up and falls in love with her instantly but she seems oblivious when she's really just trying not to let on that she's also in love with him and finally Sam and Dean just tell them to get together and they sleep together and in the morning Dean jokingly makes up a ship name for them and they both like it AND Hello! Sorry to bother you but I have a request. Could you please write something where the reader and Cas are like soul mates (they were together in their past lives idk what else to call that) and he meets her again while hunting with the boys or something. Ps. I absolutely LOVE your writing. BLESS.

Reader Sex: Female

Reader Gender: Female

Pairing: Castiel x Reader

Word Count: 2,690

Warnings: Language, smut, grace!kink, wing!kink

A/N: Y/S/N stands for your ship name

Fic:

This was one of the rare occasions when you teamed up with the Winchesters. They needed your help with a demon trying to release Lucifer from Hell. According to them angels were real and one angel in particular was trying to help them prevent the apocalypse. You didn't believe them when they first told you. Ghosts, vampires, and demons were what you knew, not angels. Despite your beliefs about angels being nothing more than myth, Sam and Dean swore they knew more than one and you eventually decided to meet up with them.

"So, what exactly are we up against?" you ask.

"We told you already," Dean says, "There's a demon named Lilith. She wants to let Lucifer out of Hell. Our angel friend seems to think you can help us stop her."

"Right," you say, "The angel I've never met thinks I can help. So if angels really do exist, why have I never seen one before?"

"Maybe you have and you just didn't know it. Castiel knew who you were. Maybe the two of you have met," Sam says, "Up until now they seem to have kept mostly to themselves." For some reason the name, Castiel, makes your breathing hitch. Somewhere deep down you knew that name without ever having heard it before.

"That seems a little sketchy to me," you say, brushing off the feeling, "Are you trying to tell me that out of all the hunters we know, not a single one has ever met an angel before now? Besides, I would've remembered a name like Castiel."

"We can prove they exist," Dean says as he pulls up the sleeve of his shirt, "See this? I got it when Cas pulled me out of Hell."

"Is that a handprint?" you ask, looking at the mark, "Wait, did you just say you were in Hell?"

"It's a long story," Dean says, brushing off your questions, "I'll tell you later. Back to why you're here. There are certain events called seals and once 66 of them happen, Lucifer will be able to escape from his cage in Hell. Castiel told us that if we wanted to keep that from happening, we need your help."

"I'd like to meet this Castiel guy," you tell them.

"Sure," Sam says, "That shouldn't be a problem."

"Hey Cas," Dean shouts, "We could use a hand here buddy."

"Really? That's how you summon an angel?" you ask as you wait for something to happen, "Your angel doesn't seem too reliable."

"Hello Y/N," you hear from behind you, making you jump.

"Y - you're Castiel?" you ask as you turn to face him. As soon as you see him, it's like things fall into place. He was an angel, there was no doubt about that; you could practically feel the power radiating off of him. You'd never seen this man before yet you could've sworn you knew him. There was something about him that drew you to him, you'd almost call it love at first sight.

My Supernatural Oneshots (Multi chapter stories are found outside of this book)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें