Daddy (Dean x Reader)

Request:Hey xD I was wondering if you could write areader/Dom!Dean where she jokingly calls him daddy in public and he gets really turned on and it leads to rough sex in/on the back of the impala? xD

Reader Gender: Female

Pairing: Dean x Reader

Word Count: 2,205

Warnings: Cursing, smut, rough sex, Dom!Dean, Sub!Reader, Daddy!Kink, sex in public (there's no one around, but it's outside), spanking, biting, hair pulling

Fic:

You pull into the parking lot of a shady looking strip mall. A witness you needed to interview for your latest hunt works at one of the stores here. You hop out of the Impala as soon as Dean pulls into the parking space and turns off the car. Sam gets out and takes a look around before saying, "Y/N, I think you should stay in the car."

"What? Why?" you ask, neither of the boys had ever asked you to stay behind while they went looking for answers.

"We don't know much about this guy," Sam says, "and this place doesn't look too safe."

"If it's not safe, then wouldn't it be safer if I'm with you guys?" you ask.

"Just stay in the car, please," Sam pleads, "keep a knife and a gun with you."

You're about to make another remark, but Dean cuts you off. "Just stay in the friggin' car Y/N," he says loudly enough to draw the stares those walking past. He slams his car door closed and looks at you, waiting for your answer.

"Fine daddy, geez, I'll stay in the car," you say, slightly annoyed. Dean's eyes grow wide and become alarmingly dark. You furrow your eyebrows at him before looking away, trying to avoid the strange way he's looking at you. You can feel your face growing red and you hurriedly jump back in the car and slam the door behind you. Sam and Dean finally turn and walk off towards the store where the witness works.

After about half an hour, you start to get hungry. There's no sign of the boys and all you want to do is grab some food. You look around and spot a little coffee shop down the road. It doesn't look to bad, so you decide to just grab a drink and maybe a small snack to munch on while you wait for the boys. You know they told you to stay in the car, but they were taking forever.

On your way back to the Impala, you see Sam and Dean walking around the strip mall looking frantic. Shit. "Dean, I found her," Sam shouts.

"What the Hell, Y/N," Dean shouts, "we told you to stay in the car."

"Sorry, I got hungry and went to the coffee shop down the street," you say before stuffing the last piece of food in your mouth.

"You could've left us a message," Sam says as you all get in the car and head back to the motel.

You ask them how the interviewing had gone. Sam does most of the talking, telling you about the information they'd discovered. Dean just seems tense and maybe a little pissed off. Had your harmless trip to the coffee shop really made him that angry?

When you get back to the motel, Sam jumps out of the car first. "I'll see you guys inside," he says, walking off towards the room that the three of you shared. You get out of the car with a sigh and move to walk around the front of the Impala. Dean steps in front of you and pushes you back against the car's hood; his hands fall to either side of you and trap you between him and the car.What the Hell?

"What did you call me earlier?" he asks, the darkness returning to his eyes.

"Dean, what are –" you begin, but he cuts you off.