Kiss the Girl (Dean x Reader)

Request: I would like to request a one shot where the reader does not really know how to kiss/make out with a guy correctly I am thinking that it would be perfect for Dean but if you can think of anyone else for this one please use them.

Reader Gender: Female

Pairing: Dean x Reader

Word Count: 1,836

Warnings: No smut, some unwanted advances (sort of), I think that's it.

A/N: I hope this is ok. Thank you for the request!

Fic:

"Hey, Y/N, you wanna be my date for the hunt later?" Dean asks. You and the boys had been hunting a shape shifter and this particular shifter enjoyed attending high society parties in an attempt to steal the skin of rich party goers. When Sam found out that there would be another party that night, the three of you had decided to attend.

You had had a crush on Dean for a while now, but the idea of pretending to be his date made you nervous. You panicked, "Actually, Sam already asked me to go as his date and I said yes."

Sam knew about your crush on Dean and he could tell that Dean's request had made you nervous. "Yeah, sorry Dean, she already promised she'd go with me. You should've asked her first, you snooze you lose!" Sam says trying to cover up the lie you'd just concocted.

"Oh," Dean says as his eyes drop to the floor, "I'm just gonna go get something from the Impala." He walks out of the motel room, giving Sam a dirty look as he leaves.

"Thank you Sam," you say.

"Y/N, you know you're going to have to tell him how you feel at some point right?" he asks.

"I wouldn't even know where to start. I've never even kissed a guy, let alone had a boyfriend. Besides, Dean doesn't even like me like that."

"Are you kidding me?" Sam exclaims, "He just asked you to be his date tonight; and did you see his face when you told him you were going with me? I thought he might punch me on his way out."

"He's probably just jealous that you'll show up with someone and he'll have to show up on his own," you say dismissively.

"Well, I suppose everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but you're wrong," he mumbles and you roll your eyes.

As the hours pass by, you and the boys prepare for the hunt. You do your hair so that it falls in soft curls and frames your face nicely. You spent way too long on your makeup, working until it was perfect. Being a hunter, you didn't get a lot of opportunities to dress up like this, so you were going to make the most of it. You put on your jewelry, including two rings made of pure silver, and strap a silver knife to the calf of your leg before slipping into your dress. The black and silver dress fits snuggly on the top and fluffs out around the bottom. You spin around and watch as the dress billows out around the bottom; you love dresses that do that. You slip on your heels, not exactly practical for a hunt, but you wanted to play the part. As a final check, you open your clutch and make sure you have everything you need; your fake ID and a spare silver knife sit snuggly beside a compact mirror and a tube of lipstick. The sight makes you laugh. Well, here goes nothing, I guess, you think as you open the bathroom door and step into the motel bedroom. The boys had never seen you look like this and you were afraid of what their reactions might be.

" – kiss the girl already," you hear Sam say.

"Who are we kissing?" you ask.